11.13 [End]

Bai Su knows that both Chen and Xiaotian have one thing in common, that is, the person they care about most is themselves.

    The scene changed again, Bai Su was lying in Xiaotian's room at the moment. There was the aroma of food on the side, which was prepared by the man for himself.

    Xiaotian gently supported Bai Su to sit up, picked up the porridge and fed him, Bai Su lowered his eyes, accepting the other's feeding. Since his seemingly impulsive behavior before, both men have looked after him like a child.

    Bai Su's face was full of sadness. After taking a few bites, he gently pushed Xiaotian's arm: "I can't eat it anymore."

    "Why eat so little!" Xiaotian's face was clearly worried.

    Bai Su shook his head and looked silent outside the window, leaving only a melancholy profile for the other party.

    Xiaotian felt distressed when she saw Bai Su doing this. .He didn't know that this fight had made his sweetheart exhausted, but he really couldn't let go.

    "Sorry, brother, sorry!"

    Xiaotian gently held Bai Su's hand, and put his head on his shoulder. After a while, Bai Su heard no sound. He raised his head, looked at his lover who seemed to be exhausted and fell asleep, and snapped his fingers with uncomfortable endurance.

    The entire space is distorted and transformed, and the man standing on the spot is already a different scene.

    Bai Su didn't know how long he slept, he only knew that after waking up again, he was silent Chen in front of him. Bai Su looked at the man expressionlessly, at the stubborn guy who gave him the most headache.

    Chen Jian Bai Su ignored him, just put on his clothes and hugged him in his arms: "Do you hate me so much? Why don't you look at me!"

.Bai Su kept his eyes down and didn't speak, Chen hugged him and fed him, he passively accepted it, and he would eat a little, and then he looked depressed.

    This situation continued for a few days, and neither Chen nor Xiaotian were worried. Especially Chen, the whole person seemed very irritable. He felt that this was Bai Su protesting to himself and wanted him to let go.

    On this day, after seeing Bai Su again and refused to eat, the man finally swept the dinner plate on the table to the ground angrily. He dragged the young man into his arms and said fiercely: "Tell you, don't want to leave me, I will never let you go! Don't even think about hurting yourself, you can't do it!"

    When Bai Su heard this, he knew that the heat was almost over, so he hurriedly recalled the suffering that his lover had suffered before, and worked hard to build himself up. .After brewing for a while, he buried his head between the man's neck and sobbed quietly.

    Young people have always been strong and sunny, when have they cried. Chen panicked, he quickly raised Bai Su's face worriedly, and when he saw the other's eyes flushed, he felt that his heart was about to break.

    "Does it have to be like this?" Bai Su finally said, "You are obviously the same person..."

    When Chen heard this, she only felt a suffocating qi accumulated in her chest, but Bai Su felt more distressed. Was it really because I was too stubborn and too much to force Bai Su to almost hurt himself.

    It's not that he doesn't know what Bai Su said is right, but he really wants to monopolize this person...

    Carefully taking care of his sweetheart, looking at the lover who finally fell asleep, Chen frowned and felt confused for the first time.