14.2

Chentian's combat power is not low, and his mental strength and physical abilities have reached the rare 3s level, but the mecha he drives is a bit inferior. Although it was the best in the entire Star Pirate Alliance, it couldn't be compared with the most advanced mecha in the Imperial Research Office.

    Peter's mech is a heavy shield that can cover him. Then he and the viper, who is good at blocking, focus on output.

    All three have rich combat experience and cooperate well. But even so, because there are too many Zergs, it is still difficult to resist.

    Looking at the densely packed Zerg race in front of him, Chen Tian also felt puzzled in his heart. I don't understand why such a large number of high-level zergs suddenly appeared to attack their humble transport ship, which is really incredible.

    Just thinking about it, a few more Zergs broke through Peter's defense and faced him. .Chentian immediately fired weapons and killed these insects, but Peter immediately threw his fuselage in the direction of the ship due to the direct impact of several huge zergs.

    In order to protect the transport ship, Chen Tian hurriedly flew over to block it, and was hit hard by Peter's mecha.

    At this time, the viper behind him suddenly twitched and lost his breath in the mecha, and then woke up again with muddy eyes. Afterwards, his body was completely controlled, and he turned around and used a large number of high-explosive ammunition to bombard Chen Tian's back.

    Chen Tian was attacked by the enemy. From this angle, he could only push Peter's mecha out, and then directly accepted the attack of the Zerg and the mecha. Under the huge impact, the man fainted.

.Peter was frantic when he reacted, and the ammunition on his body was smashed into the poisonous snake's body without money. He really accidentally hit the opponent's energy tank and caused an explosion, and the damaged mecha fell directly.

    At present, Peter is the only mecha that can fight, but his airframe is also seriously damaged, and the most important thing is the lack of ammunition.

    At this moment, the military fleet arrived and helped them withstand these zergs. But Peter did not relax, because in their capacity, there is absolutely no good thing to fall into the hands of the military.

    Just when he wanted to flee with Chentian, a white mecha suddenly rushed out and directly blocked his way. And the driver of this mech, Bai Yu, who everyone knows, is Bai Su.

    Peter knew that he was no match for him, and he might hurt his boss if he played against him, so he could only let him take over Chentian.

.Strangely, those Zerg races seemed to foresee the arrival of Bai Su. When they saw the arrival of a large number of troops, they also realized that they were not opponents and did not love fighting, so they turned around and evacuated here.

    Combining this situation, Bai Su was even more certain, those Zergs suddenly appeared, the target must be Chentian!

    Peter watched the spaceship being intercepted by the military, thinking that there were his mother and sister in it, but in the end he did not escape and chose to return to the transport ship.

    At this moment, people from the military have boarded the ship. In the eyes of these poor people, the military and the royal family are one. If taken away by them, it must be a fate of being trafficked and enslaved.

    I don't know whether it was killed by the Zerg or tortured to death by trafficking, which one would be more miserable.

.Bai Su first dragged his lover's mecha to his command ship, and instructed everyone not to move, and then rushed to deal with the cargo ship on the opposite side.