13.1 Two worlds

Due to the long life span of the Sea Clan, Bai Su has accompanied his lover for hundreds of years in this life. By the time they were in their later years, whether it was the ocean or the continent, they had already surveyed it.

    Bai Su and Rex had no heirs, so the children of the heroine Ariel and his lover Bark became the heirs of the next Sea King. Of course, this is also because this child has amazing potential and can walk freely on land.

    Like his father and mother, this child also loves adventure and embarked on a wonderful journey of his own as an adult.

    In this life, Bai Su still lived very contentedly. On the day when they had to leave that world, Bai Su tightly hugged Rex in his arms, opened his huge hard shell, and wrapped them in it.

    The huge clam finally closed slowly and never opened.

.Back in the system space again, Bai Su went to the small wooden house that made him feel nostalgic and warm, and he sighed in relief.

    It's just that he didn't expect 555 to show up as soon as he came back. My Neighbor Totoro suddenly appeared in the air. After rolling around, he flew in front of him and apologized to him with a look of disappointment. "Host, I'm sorry, I'm really useless. I couldn't do it in the last plane. How can I help you!"

    Bai Su looked at the appearance of 555 and knew that he was blaming himself for his previous failure. In the previous plane, the system was sad because of such a thing.

    Reaching out his hand and touching the soft hair of Totoro, Bai Su comforted him and said, "Xiao Wu, it's not your fault. If the filth doesn't even have this ability, then I wouldn't have put Chentian and I in danger. Now, how do we deserve to be our opponent.

.In fact, you have helped me a lot, and even if you fail, you can make me more accurate in judging the direction of filthy action. Without you, in the beginning of the world, I really shouldn't know how to spend it? "

    Seeing the little Totoro raised his head and looked at him moved, Bai Su smiled. He himself had done a system before, although he was not conceived by a spiritual weapon, but transformed by the divine power of God. But to put it bluntly, Bai Su himself is the original system.

    At the beginning, it was precisely because of the precedent of Bai Su, that later, after Chen Tian established the Plane Management Bureau, he deliberately used his strength to cultivate so many systems. Let them follow the tasker and become the best partner for the tasker.

    He knows the system too well and will be hindered by a lot of obstacles. It takes a lot of effort to serve his host in an all-round way. .So he knew very well that 555 had done his best for him. In Bai Su's eyes, 555 is undoubtedly excellent and conscientious.

    Seeing that the little guy finally got up, Bai Su continued, "It's not convenient for me to leave the system space. You can send me a letter back, let Xiaoxi come over, and I want to see her."

    Little My Neighbor Totoro nodded quickly when he heard Bai Su's words, and disappeared in a flash.

    Bai Su stayed alone in the system space, quietly watching everything in the wooden house, recalling the little things he had with his lover, and soon waited for Bai Xi's arrival.

    With her is her partner, Mu Yeqing.

    After Bai Xi saw Bai Su, an expression of excitement appeared on his face. Before 555 had completely restored Bai Su's memory, it was to tell her that at this moment, Bai Xi finally had the feeling that she had found the backbone of her own.