13.2

Jiang Sinian got the answer he wanted, and then left with satisfaction.

    The children of the Jiang family, whether they are the main branch or the side branch, have to go to the place of trial to experience an experience at the age of 22. The trial grounds are opened every five years. This time it is led by the second young master Jiang Sinian from the Jiang family. The servants and guards to be brought can be determined by him.

    Although it is a place of trial, it is also dangerous. Of course, great danger also represents great opportunity, so you must be fully prepared before going.

    It stands to reason that Si Chen, who has only level three spirit power, is obviously not strong enough, but Jiang Sinian still insists on taking him with him because of some other important reasons.

    Walking out of the yard and looking back at the man who was still chopping wood in the distance, Jiang Sinian squinted his eyes.

.Who would have thought that this unremarkable man with only three levels of spirit power would actually raise a soul king. Even after twenty years, the entire Jiang family and even the four major families were destroyed in the hands of his adopted son Si Ling.

    In the last life, Jiang Sinian later defeated many heirs with extraordinary scheming and took over the Jiang family, and therefore learned many secrets that others did not know.

    The four big families are glamorous on the surface, but in fact, a big family like them, how can it be possible that there is not the slightest sordidness behind them.

    At the beginning, the Si family quietly rose up because of being good at doing business and accumulating a lot of wealth, which made people eye-catching.

    The Si family's strength and background were not as good as theirs. Later, there was a legend that the Si family had a secret treasure that could quickly increase soul power, which even aroused the coveting of the four major families.

    So the Jiang family decided to act first, conspired with the bandits secretly, and raided the entire Si family. .When the Si family's accident happened, Si Chen was only a four or five-year-old child who was hidden by his mother in a large tank in the utility room and survived.

    Later, the Jiang family adopted the only orphan of the Si family, in order to occupy the Si family's property logically. It's a pity that after so many years, the so-called secret treasure that can enhance soul power has never been found.

    Perhaps it was because he lost all his relatives overnight and traumatized this young child. Si Chen was a little stupid since he was a child. Later, the Jiang family also trained him to practice, but he is now over thirty, and his spirit power has only reached level three, which is obviously not a talented person.

    Later, Si Chen picked up a small oil bottle and took it with him when he was out on a mission. He named him Si Ling and raised him as his own son. No wonder no one at such an age could even like him.

.A few years later in his last life, Si Chen found an excuse to take Si Ling away from the Jiang family. The Jiang family saw that his strength was low, and he was still so mediocre after so many years, and it was indeed unbearable, so he didn't put him in the eyes, and just let him go.

    But he didn't expect that later his adopted son, Si Ling, would actually stand on the throne of the Soul King.

    After rebirth, Jiang Sinian looked at Si Chen and didn't think he was a simple character. Maybe the so-called stupidity was pretended by this man in order to leave the Jiang family.