10.10

Qin Hongyun thought it was hopeless to get money, but at this time Wen Renxin came to the door.

    Qin Hongyun was moved by the generous reward promised by the other party, after thinking about it, he agreed to reveal the news on the Internet. It was also an attempt to force Qin Jianchen to submit, hoping that he would be willing to make money and eliminate calamity, but he never thought about making things worse.

    But now, is he really going to take his own son to court?

    "Yes, but..."

    Qin Hongyun's tone hesitated, after all, he was the one who made the mistake.

    "There is nothing more, think about it, how much money you will get if you really succeed. His current worth is beyond your imagination. If you can get a part of his assets, I promised you that You might even look down on a little money. Don't you want to live a life as you like?"

.Wen Renxin's words are like the whispers of the devil, opening the darkest and filthy side of his heart. Qin Hongyun finally gritted his teeth and nodded and said, "I want to sue him! I am his biological father, and I gave him his life. I deserve this money.

    Seeing his plan succeeded, Wen Renxin showed a triumphant smile on his face.

    So a few days later, those negative news about Qin Jianchen on the Internet suddenly broke out again.

    His father, Qin Hongyun, broadcast live on the Internet. Not only did he publicly accuse his son of failing to support the elderly during the live broadcast, he also said that he had been looking for him before, but the other party refused to meet him. He could not decide to go to the court to sue him, and for the people. He showed the lawyer's letter he had prepared in advance.

    For a time, Qin Jianchen was rich and unkind, and the topic of being a son of man rushed up again.

.Shengheng Entertainment hurriedly carried out public relations after receiving the wind, but the reporters still smelled the smell and rushed here, wanting to get bigger news.

    So on this day, Qin Jianchen and Bai Su were planning to leave the office building after get off work together. A group of reporters who had been hiding nearby rushed out and came to Qin Jianchen to ask him to answer his questions and get some big news. .

    Fortunately, this was in Qin Jianchen's own territory, and these people were still blocked by security. Under the cover of the staff, they quickly got into a car.

    Sitting in the car, thinking of the reporters just now in front of Bai Su, asking himself loudly about whether he would support the elderly and abandon his biological father, the man felt ashamed that he had never been so embarrassed.

    On the way back, Bai Su felt that Qin Jianchen beside him had been silent. He was obviously in a bad mood and a little worried. .He patted the man's arm lightly and asked: "Brother Chen, are you okay?"

    Qin Jianchen nodded and looked out the window. Suddenly he dared not look at Bai Su's face, fearing that Bai Su would also misunderstand that he was a person of corrupt character. But those things in the past, he didn't want to mention them, and think about them.

    These days, the two of them are getting along very well, and this is the first time Bai Su has met Qin Jianchen to be silent to himself. When he returned home, the man did not eat dinner with Bai Su for an unprecedented time, but stayed in his room and refused to come out.

    Seeing the sumptuous dinner on the table, Bai Su lost his appetite. He went directly to the door of his lover's room and knocked, but after knocking for a long time, only one sentence came out from the room: "Xiao Bai, can I be alone?"