12.10

Bai Su had already watched the plot and had a general idea of ​​the reborn, so he didn't feel surprised to see Wendell like this. After all, no matter how high your status is, what kind of position you are in, what kind of identity you have, there will always be two scums.

    No matter how hard Wendell tried to pretend to be gentle, he couldn't hide the lust and greed in his eyes.

    Today was the engagement ceremony of Prince Wilde, but he came to chat with him, ignoring the royal dignity. I don't know if it is he who is too ridiculous, or this ridiculous thing, the royal family of this country has long been commonplace.

    "Hello Your Majesty, my name is White. Duke Brady and I are from the Atlantis Empire. We came here specially for your engagement dinner. Congratulations."

.People who come here are all decent people, because the engagement ceremony does have many people from other countries to join in the fun, Wendell can't know everyone. So when he met countries and people he hadn't heard of, he didn't feel strange.

    However, it turned out to be a duke standing beside Bai. Looking at the other side's appearance and demeanor so outstanding, it seemed that he was standing with him, and it seemed to be a fake of the royal family. He raised his brows slightly, Wendell felt that the Duke made him feel very uncomfortable.

    However, he still maintained a decent smile on his face, nodded to them and said, "Welcome you, I'll just say, how could you have not noticed such an outstanding person as you in the city for so long? From other countries."

.Wendell took it from the waiter—a glass of wine and handed it to Bai Su, deliberately coldly treating Brady, and only talked with Bai Su.

    Bai Su took the wine glass and didn't drink it. Just about to speak, he suddenly raised his head and looked at the fence on the second floor. The fence was empty, but he had just clearly felt the disturbing breath, which was filthy energy.

    Bai Su didn't feel that he had an illusion, so as he expected, the filth must be hidden in the palace, he really came right!

    Turning his head, looking at the rebirth man whose eyes were almost on his body, Bai Su did not change his expression. —Bian Xu said a few polite words to the snake, — and quietly patted the back of his lover’s hand with his back, reminding — the man whose temperature has dropped to freezing point to be patient for the time being.

.Otherwise, he was really afraid that he would be stared at this way, and Rex would violently violently beat the heart-wrenching prince on the spot.

    "Bai, it seems that we are really lucky. I didn't expect you to be so interested in the architecture of the palace. It's better to stay here for a few days and let me have the opportunity to show you a good tour here in person-next!"

    Wendell said, looking at Bai Su with an ambiguous expression, and touched him-the cup.

    "Then thank Your Highness for your kindness."

    When Bai Su achieved his goal, he was no longer interested in talking. But just right, at this time the king and princess of the Vic Kingdom arrived. Wendell saw it,

    Naturally, he converged immediately and stepped onto the stage-standing with the princess with a gentle face. Make a look that is extremely fond of the princess, where is the shadow of the scumbag just now.

.Bai Su glanced at Wendell's fiancee. Although she looked ordinary, she felt very free and capable. She seemed to be a woman with a strong opinion.