10.14 [End]

At first, the director saw that it was just a mother and daughter, and he didn't take them seriously. After seeing a large number of villagers running right behind, he immediately changed his attitude. The program group only assumed that they were making too much noise, which alarmed the people living here.

The deputy director walked forward, smiled and talked to the mother-in-law: "That's right, we are now recording a variety show. Don't worry, we will clean this place before we leave. This is a public place. We shouldn't It will bother you too much."

"Who told you this is a public place!"

Bai Mu gave a cool look at the director: "This place belongs to our Bai family. The entire land in Anping Village belongs to our Bai family. You can ask the villagers present about this land, this mountain, this water, Do they belong to the Bai family? Bai Su, come here and tell them!"

.Master Mother has spoken, Bai Su naturally wants to stand up immediately. Seeing the eyes of the people in the group, Bai Su nodded: "It is true. Every inch of land here belongs to our Bai family."

After Bai Su finished speaking, Bai Mu rubbed her forehead and said, "I felt uneasy early in the morning, and I said after a divination that something might happen to Houshan, but I didn't expect that something really happened.

Those of you who don't know the importance, do such a thing here. If it breaks the feng shui luck here, don't you know if you don't know if the whole village, even the neighboring provinces, will not have good fruit. Hurry up, Anping Village is not a place where you can make trouble! "

The words spoken by the white mother were sonorous and powerful, and the program team did not dare to mess around with so many villagers.

.The unconscious Wenren Xin has been sent away, and the director and producer who stayed here are somewhat unwilling, and their other shooting has not yet been completed. Although Wen Renxin failed, the result was very good. If it is broadcast, it will definitely catch fire.

But this woman suddenly ran out and said so many mysterious things, and there were still a few people who believed.

Just as the director was considering how to accommodate these villagers so that they could continue filming for a while, the cadres in the town rushed over after receiving the wind.

The director team used to shoot in other places because it can stimulate the local tourism industry to not be treated with courtesy. This time I saw the cadres from the township and township coming. I thought I was a backer, but who knew that the other person's face changed a lot after seeing the white mother's dissatisfaction, and he seemed to be particularly jealous of the white mother.

.He even rushed to the person in charge and yelled at them, "Didn't you say that you were just shooting in the town? How come you came to Anping Village and you went up the mountain without permission! Don't you know what this mountain is? Are people under the key protection of the state not allowed to enter and leave freely except for the villagers of Anping Village?"

"This, this we don't know!"

Upon hearing this, the person in charge said hurriedly. But the people here can still remember that Bai Mu said just now that the landscape and land here belong to the Bai family, and the villagers also agree with this statement. But now, the cadres of the villages and towns come, but they say that this place is under the key protection of the state. What is going on?

Many people looked at Bai Su, after all, this person was brought by Qin Jianchen, and some people knew that the other party was the lover of the president of Shengheng Entertainment.