11.3

He lowered his head and took a deep breath on the fabric of his palm. The man's other hand was always under the table. He stared at the picture of Bai Su on the screen, with a look of intoxication on his face unconsciously.

    The full-screen monitoring showed impressively every m corner of Bai Su's room, not even the bathroom and wardrobe.

    Thinking of today's youth and himself visiting the villa, Bai Su's face was reddened after he deliberately teased each other, Chen suddenly tightened his whole body for a moment, and then relaxed.

    He breathed out gently, his bright red tongue swept across his lips, and the long, narrow eyes behind the man's glasses stared at the young man on the screen, and his eyes flashed with infatuation.

    The new gardener is really cute.

.After that, Bai Su calmly spent a few days in the villa much faster than in reality, because night would always come suddenly. The clock is completely useless, maybe only m wandering, a few hours have passed.

    Bai Su lives in this weird mansion, and for the time being, it is safe and sound. He did not forcefully want to wake up his lover, because Bai Mu had already told him before he came. If he enters and finds that the world is based on Qin Jianchen, it is likely that he is the subject of this world and is completely immersed in it.

    If Bai Su awakened him forcibly, there was a high probability that the dream world would collapse, and they would all be trapped here. Therefore, he has to work hard to find an important opportunity to wake up the man himself.

    As for what this opportunity is, I can only rely on Bai Su to explore it on his own.

.Bai Su knew that the flow of time was different here and outside, and he didn't know how long it had passed outside. But judging from the fact that he has been here for so long and has not yet sensed the slightest discomfort or exhaustion of his body in this world, the flow rate here is probably quite fast compared to the outside world. Maybe he stayed here for a few days, and it was just an instant outside.

    However, there are many novel and convenient aspects in this dream world. For example, as a gardener, I don’t need to actively trim any vegetation. The garden seems to be organized by myself.

    New clothes will always appear in the closet, and he does not need to wash clothes or clean up the room. Although the changed underwear and many personal items that have been used, they always turn around and disappear, occasionally causing Bai Su to be a little troubled. Fortunately, he still has many new ones to use.

.Bai Su found that the servants of this villa looked many, but they were all very similar in appearance, and most of them were very dull. Occasionally I stopped m people wanting to ask some questions, and the answers were all mechanical, and I couldn't get much information from them. It's as if these are not humans, but just lifeless puppets.

    The only one who was in charge of Qin Bo, seemed to be the most vivid. But when he asked him about the master here, he just shook his head and didn't seem to know much. The answer is still Chen's m set, the master and madam are too busy on weekdays.

    Fortunately, Bai Su could see his lover every day. The other party seemed to be deliberate, and would always find an excuse to say a few more words with him, and occasionally make intimate teasing, Bai Su was also happy to do so.

    As if now, Bai went back to the yard and found that there were still m corners planted with grapes and strawberries.

.Strawberries are bright red in appearance and large in size. They look delicious. Bai Su picked out m and tasted m mouthfuls, sweet and sour, exuding a strong fruity fragrance.