12.13

The state between Bai Su and Rex was obviously beyond the range of normal friends. Occasionally, Bai would whisper a few words with Rex, always in exchange for a man's smile and gentle gaze.

    Looking at the interaction between Bai Su and Rex, Ariel even forgot to eat the food on the plate.

    She felt unspeakable in her heart. She thought of asking her brother several times before, but he stopped it with his eyes. It seemed that it was because Bai Su was still here.

    At that time, Ariel didn't think much about it, only when they happened to know each other, and Brother Rex concealed his identity. After understanding Bai's true temperament, even if the other party is a sea witch, he still becomes friends with him, just like himself.

    However, now it seems that Ariel feels different from what she thinks again. Why does she always feel that the way Bai and her brother get along is like a pair of lovers.

.Lovers!

    Ariel's eyes widened suddenly when this thought flashed in her mind, and she felt that the world was becoming more and more dreamy.

    When Bai Su saw Ariel's expression, she knew she had noticed, and he hooked her mouth and said, "Ariel, I'm going to take away your most loyal guard. You won't mind."

    Ariel was stunned when she heard this, she saw Bai Su directly grabbing her brother's hand and clasping his fingers: "I am in love with Brady. When I return to the bottom of the sea, I will have a mate with him. Ceremony, we will always be together."

    Seeing the happy look on Bai Su's face and the silent but conniving brother in his eyes, it was obvious that what Bai Su said was true. And her brother seemed to be very pleased.

.But the point is, it seems that Bai Su doesn't know the true identity of his brother. He actually thinks that the other party is his own personal guard. What is going on?

    Thinking of the fact that Rex always said bad things about Bai Su in front of her before, he also looked repelling the sea witch. Ariel was deeply worried for Bai Su. He wanted to have a good talk with his brother. She didn't want to deceive her friends, let alone hurt Bai Su.

    Only when everyone was busy at night, Ariel wanted to find a chance to talk to Rex, only to find that the other party had entered the same room as Bai directly.

    So, are they really together?

    Ariel was a little worried, but fortunately, at a later time, Rex took the initiative to go to her room and found her. .It seemed that the brothers and sisters thought the same, Rex also had a lot to explain to Ariel, and also had to explain the current situation to her.

    "Brother Rex, what is the matter between you and Bai? Are you cheating on Bai's relationship now?"

    Ariel asked impatiently when she saw Rex. Thinking of the appearance of Bai who was obviously immersed in happiness at dinner, while she was still helping her brother conceal his identity, Ariel felt a little shameless to face each other.

    "No, I didn't mean to deceive him!" Rex hurriedly said: "I, I really love Bai. The past is my fault, Ariel, you are right, not because of a person Just judge him at will. Just like you said, Bai, he is very good, very good.

.At first I went to find him, originally wanting to know your whereabouts, but who knows if you come and go, it's completely fallen. As for me saying that I am your guard Brady, it is also for special reasons.