12.8

Rex was patient for the first time and got to know these animals, plants and insects that were completely different from those in the ocean. I have to say that many small animals are still very cute. As for occasionally encountering guys who don't have the vision to attack them, just hunt them as a snack.

    They all spent the next few days leisurely. During the day, I explored in the forest, and at night, I lived in a makeshift tent or cave. Anyway, these two powerhouses were not worried about encountering beasts.

    Rex and Bai Su feel very happy together. These days, they have completely subverted his stereotype of land. Occasionally, they will see the beautiful scenery of fireflies flying at night.

    When they had enough fun, they reluctantly left the forest and set off for the human city not far from here.

.They were luxuriously dressed and had extraordinary manners. The guards who guarded the city couldn't do more investigation on these two people who looked like big men, and let them in easily.

    After entering the human city, Rex began a new round of exploration. The scene in the royal city is very different from that in the woods. Although Rex did not look around, his heart was full of curiosity.

    There are many humans and various shops on the road. When Bai Su sees his lover's interest, he will take him in and take a look, making the man feel the joy of this journey more and more.

    But they didn't go around for long this time, because Bai Su thought it would be better to settle down first. He carries a lot of pearls and gems with him, and any one is very valuable. .When he saw that it was late, he took out two pieces to pawn and exchanged a lot of gold coins, and then rented a quieter yard in the center of the city.

    The yard is not small. In order to make it more convenient, Bai Su incidentally hired a chef and a maid who was responsible for cleaning the room.

    So that night, Rex finally ate the first authentic human meal. Looking at the fragrant food on the plate in front of him, Rex grabbed the steak full of sauce and bit down hard.

    It tastes good, and it makes men feel amazing. The taste of this meat is completely different from what he had eaten in the orc kingdom and the dragon clan before. The human food really needs to be much finer, and the seasoning is also varied. Of course, he still thinks that the food made by Bai Su is the best.

.Satisfied three or two ate a piece of steak, just about to attack another piece, raised his head, but noticed that Bai Suzheng was very skillfully using the knife and fork in front of him, and his manner of eating was unspeakable elegance.

    Rex's movements paused, and then he also picked up the knife and fork, learning the appearance of Bai Su, a little awkwardly wanting to cut the steak. But this little tableware seemed to him to be horribly difficult to use, and the small pieces of meat didn't taste so happy.

    Speaking of it, although Rex has seen humans, he really hasn't had much contact with humans. He had been communicating more with the orcs and dragons before, but the orcs were rough, and most of them had barbecued meat with salt.

    As for the dragons, they are even more rough about eating. Spit out the fireball and roast the food and swallow it directly. Some dragons that are too troublesome will not even cook the food, so they can swallow it whole.

.Rex used to think that their mermaids were elegant and delicate compared to them. Although they also ate raw fish, the shellfish looked very nice after they were placed on the plate. But the Bai Su in front of him was completely different. He was obviously a Sea Clan like himself, so why was he so familiar with everything about humans?