10.4

Bai Su's parents on this plane are healthy, loving, and temperamental, making him feel very kind. However, her sister in this life shouldn't be Bai Xi, but she still has a familiar feeling.

    "Brother, you are back!"

    The girl with her baby's head and bangs walked up to Bai Su expressionlessly, and she knew it was a beauty. When she grew up, she would definitely come out and be amazing. Obviously only four or five years old, but his behavior calmly seems to be a little adult.

    Bai Su heard the words with a smile and lowered his body, squeezing his sister's white face: "I'm back, Xiaoye Qing, what good food have you made at home?"

    "You have a good taste. Today, your dad stewed a big fish. I also made the braised bamboo shoots you like. Wash your hands and sit down."

.A good-looking woman came out and said to Bai Su with a smile. Time didn't seem to leave too many marks on her face, she was still as bright and moving as she was when she was young.

    Bai Su nodded, quickly washed his hands and sat in front of the dining table.

    The braised carp is very delicious and the bamboo shoots are also very tasty. Most of the food here is grown and bred by ourselves, and mountain spring water is introduced to every household in the mountains. With fresh ingredients, simple cooking is very delicious.

    Only halfway through the meal, Bai Su raised his head but saw the white father and mother on the opposite side looking at him with a hesitant expression.

    Seeing Bai Su looking at herself, Bai Mu finally couldn't help but gossiping: "How about it, have you seen that girl? Is she beautiful?"

    When Bai Su heard this, he couldn't react for a while, and the white mother on the opposite side continued to ask without giving up: "Why, I didn't see it?.I clearly counted that you, Hongluan Xingdong, will meet peach blossoms when you go out today! "

    Seeing that Bai Su seemed to be still in a daze, Bai Mu explained with some embarrassment: "Haha, I didn't deliberately rush you. Your mother, I always think something will happen in the past two days. You said that this morning. I followed Uncle Wang out to relax, and I took a divination by the way. Didn’t I really meet anyone? Our family’s hexagram has always been accurate, how could it suddenly fail!"

    It is common for the Bai family to divvy up a hexagram. The previous generation of the Bai family only gave birth to one daughter of Bai mother, and Bai father came here by birth. Father Bai is a member of the village. He knows the rules of the Bai family, but he can't stand the daughter who really likes the Bai family.

    Fortunately, there are many brothers in the family of Bai's father, and there is no objection to his child following the family name of Bai's family. The couple have been together for so many years and have been very affectionate.

.Bai Su didn't expect Bai Mu to be so magical, and even fortune-telling that he would meet his lover today. In this case, he didn't intend to conceal it anymore, nodded and said, "I saw it, but it's not a girl."

    "It's not a girl, can it be a woman? I figured it out, it's your destined person, she won't be an old woman older than your mother, right?"

    Having said this, Mother Bai couldn't help laughing, but after she finished laughing, she looked up and saw Bai Su looking at herself helplessly, and immediately became nervous again.

    "No, I tested your marriage, is it possible that you are really an old woman?"

    Bai Su shook his head and said, "Not an old woman but not a little girl. He is a man, and I think he seems to be in trouble."