13.4

Looking at the small mirror in the palm of his hand, Si Chen thought to himself, could it be that this Xuantian mirror was so refined that he could have a conversation with Self M, and then tentatively asked the dialogue: "You, belong to this Xuantian mirror. Jing Ling?"

    Bai Su couldn't help laughing when he heard the man guess like this. He felt that such a serious lover was too funny. He deliberately teased at the man: "You are right, I am the mirror spirit of the Xuantian Mirror. So, are you my master?"

    With a cry, the master was deliberately called by Bai Su to be gentle and lingering. Si Chen's ears were stained with crimson, and he turned his head unconsciously.

    The opposite was nothing more than a mirror, and he felt a little embarrassed, and even his heartbeat quickly beat a few beats.

    Obviously in the past, Si Chen never took it to heart, no matter how beautiful men and women were. At this moment, facing a small mirror, he was a little at a loss.

.Inexplicably, he has the feeling that he has met the person he likes, but that is just a mirror.

    Si Chen felt that the thoughts in M's heart were a bit strange, but he couldn't restrain it. He couldn't just listen to the voice and he liked it. It seems that no matter whether the owner of this voice is good or bad, he is sure of his beauty in his heart.

    Thinking about it, the man was embarrassed directly in front of a mirror.

    So Si Chen took the initiative to say: "My name is Si Chen, how do I call you? Shall I call you Xuantian Jing directly?"

    "It sounds too unkind to call Xuantianjing. Since you are my master, how about you give me a name? Or, think of a nickname." Bai Su teased.

    "Nickname?" Si Chen repeated, feeling inexplicably that since M had been teased, but he couldn't help thinking about it seriously.

.After a while, the man suggested to Bai Su: "Then, how about I call you Xiaobai from now on?"

    Hearing this name, Bai Su was stunned, and immediately asked him: "Why do you call me Xiaobai? It's not because the light from the mirror is white!"

    Si Chen shook his head, realizing that the other party might not be able to see it, and continued to explain: "I don't know, I just think I like this name very much. If I want to call you like this, don't you like it?"

    When Bai Su heard this, there was warmth in his heart. Zi-M’s partner really loves Zi-M, even if he loses his memory, his subconscious mind still misses him.

    This recognition made Bai Su softly his eyebrows, and said softly: "I like it, of course I like it, I just didn't expect you to know my original name."

    "What? Aren't you Jingling?" Si Chen finally realized something was wrong when he heard this.

."Haha, yeah, I am indeed not the mirror spirit of Xuantian Jing. It's just that you were too cute just now, and I can't help but want to tease you." Bai Su said with a smile.

    Si Chen was teased, and he should have been angry. But he only seemed to hear the other party saying that he was cute, which really made him blush and his heart beat, and he didn't even know what to say in the next sentence.

    Fortunately, Bai Su is very good at breaking the embarrassment, and proactively introduced himself to him: "My original name is Bai Su, and my closest person can also call me Xiaobai. Your Xuantian mirror is actually a piece of An artifact that can connect two worlds.

    You are now on the soul power continent, I am not in your world, my world has no soul power. I don’t know, have you heard of the Bai family? "