30 || Golden Girl || 🌶

[Nova]
If I stood on my feet, they would have given out now, my knees weak. Steve's pleading rings something inside me, something that quickly lightens up with his igniting and is not to be unmade.

Yet, him still hovering a torturing centimetre away from my lips, I am not entirely convinced, although my body is. Stupidly, my body is not the only thing having a say, although it does a really good job in shutting down every brain cell of mine. »I-I can't hurt and use you like this. You deserve better.«

My breath comes in small thrusts, too, and I can see the goosebumps building like a field of stubble from his neck down his entire body. »It would be everything I want. Just for a night. No one has to know.«

We both know with that, he is referring to only one person, the person meaning the most to us.

My hesitation drives him to argument further, luring me in almost as much as his pheromones. »I know you want this, too. I can see it in your eyes clearer than ever. You think I wouldn't shoot my shot?«

Slowly, he lowers me down just enough so I can walk, still having that grip on me that drove me crazy from the very beginning. In a daze, I follow him suit, my body taken over, just so I cannot clearly remember how I suddenly sit on the drawer next to the candle. Steve is in my front, tall figure seeming even taller, broad shoulders relaxed a little more than before. Standing right in between my legs, his free hand moves down my spine in a light touch, covered by the blanket, pulling me close when resting on my lower back so the middle of my body is pressed against his crotch, stomach against stomach, chest only separated because I refuse to let go off the blanket and only sit here in underwear.

However, the smell of dirt and forest is gone, leaving only sunflower und orange to devour me. Unconsciously, I lean a little forward just to breath him in. Using the sudden proximity, one of the corners of his mouth move upwards into a smirk, something twinkling through his eyes before they are out of my sight, before I can make out the impact of that shooting star. Head placed right next to my ear, the hand around my throat leaves finally, just to gently brush my hair to the other side of my neck, making his path clear. Soon enough, before I have time to adjust to the sudden closeness, his lips stroke the skin of my neck from my earlobe further down, giving me shivers all over my body. Another hitch of breath, his warmth making my skin prickle, before his soft touch rests on the crook of my neck. I bite my lower lip, unable to move, trying to forbid myself to enjoy this, but failing like I did on the mission. His lips move upwards slowly, trailing a path in smooth kisses, making it impossible to bite back a quiet, helpless moan when adding his tongue, sucking ever so gently yet with so much determination, it is the second time I know I would be on my knees. »He was right. Sweet as honey.« he coos, voice soft as silk when moving further upwards.

It should not be so endearing. Nothing should, but particularly not the mention of James. Yet I am trapped, yet I am made running into that knife. I cannot help it. I should not feel it, but somehow, I cannot deny the flourishing sound of crossing that line be like gold itself, making me crave for that kind of new unfolding.

Not knowing when I made the decision, my hands get a life of themselves, easing the grip on the blanket and reaching forward until resting on Steve's relatively small waist. His muscles twitch underneath my touch, making my head spin with his responsiveness, his sensitivity. Pulling him closer, there is no reality in which I would miss the smirk playing across his lips right next to my right ear. When he whispers his sweet devilish words, his lips stroke my ear then and now, making me whimper quietly in response. »Now, look at you. So powerful and concurrently yenning to clench around Captain America's dick like every other girl on this planet.«

I do not know why, but I am undone. I do not want to hold back anymore. I mean, why should I? I am a free woman, not bound to any man on this planet, or any other planet there is in our universe. Steve repeatedly assured me he knows why I am doing this, that his feelings are not returned, yet has no problem with taking me for the night. And I need to forget about James, to help him in the end. There is nothing holding me back, is there?