revenge...(chapter-7)

As jai went inside he saw sid punching the bag in his full anger...he memorized all the gods name in his mind...

he memorized all the gods name in his mind

(How is the pic...dude it took my lot of efforts to find this pic)

(Jai went near sid and said)-

Jai-sid..please everything will be fine..don't worry..

(Sid started punching the bag more tightly... Jai was hella scared now...he was already imaging his funeral...)

Jai-sid...please calm down..I will take you out for eating pizza..I promise the toppings will be favorite..

(Sid left the punching bag and grabbed jai by his neck..jai started coughing)

Jai(while coughing)-sid please leave me... I have not even said I love you to pizza also...

Sid-(angrily)- who asked you to enter my gym without permission... Did I asked you..now you have to pay for it...

(Jai was looking like he was living the last moments of his life..suddenly a voice came by listening to which jai felt saved)

Abhi- sid...leave jai right now..

(Sid left jai and abhi came near sid)-

Abhi- don't worry sid..you know you will get admission in any college..

Sid- but what about the embarssment I felt today... You all just wait and watch... Both the principal and the girl will pay for it...

(Saying this he went from there)

The next day,

All the boys except sid were about to leave for the college but they saw sid coming with them..

Jai- sid did you forgot that you have been expelled from the college..???

Sid- did I forgot to mention that yesterday in the late night our college principal died in a car accident...

(Jai and abhi were shocked and fai smirked)

Abhi- don't tell me you killed him..

Sid- maybe..(laughing)

Fai- but how will it benefit you??

Sid- well the new principal is my friend.. So everything is sorted..

Fai- thats like my bro... But what about that girl??

Sid- which one??

Fai- the one who told fake things about u to that old principal..

Sid (smirking)-she will too pay for it..you all just wait and watch..

Abhi- but sid..

Sid- no buts and ifs

Abhi- accha ok... Let's go now...

(Saying this everyone left for the college)

Outfits-