Chapter -58(panic attacks)

Somewhere else a girl was getting panic attacks..

Girl- please.. i..i am so.. sorry.. i didn't.. killed her ... I am.. sorry..don't leave..me...

(Another girl came running to her and hugged the girl who was having panic attack tightly)

Another girl- don't worry avneet.. everything will be fine.. i am there for u..always..

(The girl who was having panic attack is non other than avneet)

(After that avneet calmed down a Lil bit and said)-

Avu- thank u so much Ashi..i feel better now ..

(The girl who calmed avneet is Ashi)

Ashi- i am always there for u avneet!! Whenever u need me..

Avu- thank u so much Ashi..i owe u alot!!

Ashi- are u idiot..we are sisters there is no need to be formal with me..

Avu - thanks..

Ashi- avu please tell me it has been 4 years since u are living here..what happened in your past? Why do u get panic attacks..? U know your condition right.. the doctors even said..(avu stops her in between)

Avu- i know ashi what doctor's said.. but please i don't want to talk about my past.. please..

Ashi- ok.. i understand..

(Saying this Ashi leaves)

Avu's pov,

So, this is my life now ... Getting panic attacks on regular basis and leave.. after i was thrown out of the house i was walking on the streets but suddenly i crashed with a car and the car was of ashi's dad.. he saw my miserable condition and took me to his house.. they say i am like their second daughter..they treat my like a daughter.. ashi is like my sis..but i haven't told them about my past yet.. about my company it's present ceo is manjul.. i handed over my company to him..after that i never had a conversation with him... My life has changed alot..i get unconscious anytime, anxiety attacks and depression... I deserve all of this afterall i am traiter who killed her own sister.. i tried taking my life but Ashi Said that if i will take any wrong decision about ending my life she will do the same and i don't want someone else to die because of me.. the doctors said that my condition is critical i am suffering from...(she couldn't complete as ashi's dad called her downstairs)

Ashi Singh

A very sweet person

A very sweet person.. cares about avu so much.. she is very polite to everyone and is an extrovert..

(Avu went downstairs... she saw that ashi's head was hung low and she was sad but ashi's mom and dad were too happy)

Ashi's dad- avu beta!! I have a good news for u..ashi is getting married..

Avu- congratulations ashi..

Ashi-hmm.. thanks avneet

Ashi's mom- u know the boy she is getting married with is a billionaire and he is a great person..

Avu- ohh.. what's is his name?

Ashi's dad- his name is Siddharth Nigam..

(Avu was shocked listening to the name..her whole body was shaking.. no one knew about Avu's past..)

Ashi's dad- avu beta..are u alright?what happened?

Avu- i am fine uncle.. ashi is getting married to the Siddharth Nigam? The owner of nigam industries?

Ashi's mom- yes beta..

Avu -oh

Ashi's dad- one more thing the marriage will be held day after tomorrow... No excuses.. now u both go to your rooms

(After that both ashi and avu went to their respective rooms)

Avu's pov,

How will I face everyone.. everyone hates me and now ashi is getting married to sid..god please..

(Avu thought about it the whole night..she didn't slept but it was common for her..due to overthinking and stress she skipped the sleeping part which was getting dangerous for her health..).

That's it for this chapter

Do vote and comment so that i don't get dissapointed...

Bye!!!