nyctophobia(chapter-10)

(As soon as sid locked avu he went towards fai... Once he found fai he went near him)-

Fai- sid!!! Finally our revenge is completed...

Sid- nopes... Not right now...

Fai- means... What are you planning to do next??

Sid- so..we will message Avneet's friends that she is with other friends so she won't return home tonight..

Fai- means avneet is going to stay in the library till tommorow morning??

Sid- yes... You are right... She is gonna enjoy her whole night alone in the library..

Fai- omg sid... This is a great plan..

(Sid took avu's phone and luckily there was no password in her phone..... he Opened reem's no. And messaged her)

Sid- done!!!

Fai- cool!!! Let's go now...

(After saying this they went to their house)

Meanwhile with reem, jan and vai,

(They were waiting for avu outside the college)

Vai- where is avu?? Why didn't she came till now??

Jan- how can we know vai... We are waiting for her just like you..

(Suddenly a notification popped in on reem's phone.. She saw and checked it that whose message it was)

Reem- guys... Avu messaged me..

Jan- what is the message..??

Vai-yeah..speak it loud for us..

Reem- (she reads the message)-guys..I won't be able to come home today because I have to go somewhere with my other friends...and yaa I will not be able to come at night too.... Meet you all tommorow in the college... Bye!!!

Vai- but avu does not have many friends...?

Jan- maybe she got new friends today...

Reem- I think we should let her enjoy... Its her life too..

Vai- but reem...

Reem- vai... She does not hang out with others.... And if she is trying to socialize then thats to is good for her...

Vai- ohk.. I guess you all are right..

(They even left for their home)

Meanwhile with avu,

She was continuously banging library's door but no one was opening... She checked the time.. It was 6 in the evening... Most of the students must have left the college she thought... She was scared because she does not even has phone so that she could call anyone.... She knew that it was now useless to bang the door as no one would open it... She spent two hours reading a book but suddenly the lights went off... She was scared as hell right now...she had nyctophobia...

{To all those who do not know what is nyctophobia... It is an extreme fear of night or darkness that can cause intense symptoms of anxiety and depression...)

Avu started to panic... She was crying like hell ....because of all these things she got a panic attack and after sometime she got unconscious...

Thats it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
viraj12
NancyPrajapati26
SuhaniPandey4
CharviJain409
SahilSharma131
Ayushagarwal442( I am not able to tag u)

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

CharviJain409 give me some easy dare....please....

Do check out NSK5666 books... Its really amazing...

Bye!!!