Arguments (chapter -61)

The next day,

Avu got ready.. she was hesitating that weather she should go downstairs or not.. suddenly a ball came to her room.. she was confused.. she picked up the ball in her hands.. suddenly a small boy came running in her room..he looked at avu and said-

Avu- hey who are u lil champ? And is this ball yours..?

Boy-hello.. don't call me lil champ.. only sid can call me that.. anyways my name is aarav..

Avu- hey aarav.. u are so cute..

Aarav- thank u..

(But avu was confused that whose baby it is so she asked)

Avu- aarav.. who are your mom and dad?

Aarav- my mom and dad are Abhishek and vaishnavi Nigam..

(Avu was confused.. how can her mother be vaishnavi as she is dead..)

Avu- vaishnavi?

Aarav - yes my mom is vaishnavi.. she is not with me but daddy says that she is in the form of stars and she watches me doing all good things that is why I never do bad things otherwise mummy won't come in my dreams..

(Avu felt a pang in her heart listening to that.. she is the only one responsible for it)

Aarav- by the way.. who are u?what should I call u?

Avu- aarav.. i am your chachi...

(Aarav becomes so happy listening to it..he hugs avu knees happily)(avu was confused)

Aarav- yes... U are my chachi.. rits is not my chachi... That scary makeup ki dukaan aunty is not my chachi..

(Avu laughed listening to that and then asked)-

Avu- what happened aarav?

Aarav- u know sid chachu used to say me that rits is gonna be my chachi but i Don't like her..

(Aarav then shows avu his hand.. there was a burnt mark)

Avu- aarav how did it happen?is it hurting?

Aarav- u know 4 days ago i asked rits aunty to give my ball back but she was Angry at that time so she burnt my hand.. i told sid chachu about it but then rits aunty said that i didn't do it and no one trusted me.. i hate rits aunty..

(Saying this aarav started crying.. avu hugged aarav and said)-

Avu-shhhh.. don't cry.. no one will hurt u baccha.. i am there with u..

Aarav - u know i am happy that u are my chachi.. not that rits.. u can call me lil champ because u are good.. u are not evil..

Avu- aarav u should not call someone evil

Aarav- she deserves that..(saying this aarav went from there)

(Avu was thinking about all of this but suddenly she heard someone screaming.. she saw in that direction and saw it was rits.. she was nervous.. due to screaming of rits Jan,fai, sid,abhi, jai and Reem came running.. they were even shocked to see avu!!!

Rits- u idiot!! How dare u come back to my house.. and why are u in my sidoo's room!!

Avu- see.. it's not what it looks like..

Reem-avneet what the hell are u doing here? U already snatched vaishnavi from us!!! What do u want more

Jai-guys.. can we please talk about it later.. my pizza is getting cold!! I haven't eaten pizza since morning!!!

(Fai glared at jai.. he thought it was better to keep his mouth shut)

Sid- i thought u must have died!! But what are u doing now and in my room!!Are u here to kill my wife? If u are here to kill my wife then go ahead and kill her anyways I don't give damn about her

(But abhi was standing there all emotionless)

Abhi-why avneetayyy why.. i want to come near u and hug u but u have made me hate u.. why avneetayy.. we all hate u.. just go from our lifes as far as possible..

(Avu didn't knew how to react but suddenly aarav came running to avu)

Sid - aarav what are u doing near her..stay away from her..

Aarav- no..u are scolding my chachi..

(Everyone was shocked hearing chachi)

Sid-what she is your chachi?

Aarav- yes.. she is your wife..that means my chachi..she is very good.. she talks with me nicely.. she is better than that makeup ki dukaan rits aunty..

Rits- how dare u say that..!!

(Before anyone could say anything avu said to aarav)-

Avu- aarav u go and play.. please..

Aarav - but chachi..

Sid- Dont call her chachi.. your chachi is rits..!!

Aarav- no she is only my chachi..

Avu- aarav please go!!

(Aarav nodded his head and went from there)

That's it for this chapter!!

Do vote and comment so that i don't get dissapointed

Bye!!!