Chapter-52(shocked avu)

(They both had an eye lock in that position but suddenly avu bit Sid's hand)

(Sid shouted in pain and on the other hand rits from outside heard sids voice..)

Rits-(shouting from outside the trial room)-

Sid is that u? Why are u inside the girls trial room.. sid whom are u inside with.....?

Avu(shouts)- rits.. listen sid with me inside the trial room..

Rits- what the hell sid what are u doing with her inside the trial room open the gate..

(Sid was starting to get panicked.. he didn't not know what to do because if rits found him with avu inside the trial room so she will surely kill him)

Rits- open the door avneet and Siddharth.. what are u Both guys doing..

(Avu was not able to open the door)

(Sid found out a way.. he saw that between the wall and the end of trial room there is some space so from the back he jumped and now successfully he was outside the trial room and avu didn't noticed that)

(Avu opened the gate and said)-

Avu- see rits sid is with me..

Rits- are u kidding me avu.. as i thought no one is with u inside the trial room..

(Avu was shocked she turned around and saw that rits was right no one was with her.. she was confused because some moments back Sid was with her only)

Suddenly they heard sids voice coming

Sid-ritss baby..where are u?

(Avu was shocked that how can he be there some moments back they both were locked together...)

Rits-sid where were u?

Sid- i shouted at u today so i thought why not to bring some roses for u..

(Rits took the roses and said)

Rits- thank u so much sid.. i thought u were cheating on me with her..

Sid-i will never cheat on anyone..

Avu- says the one who is expert in betraying someone..

Sid- come on avneet.. now u want me and rits to have a break up!! Never!! I will never cheat on her for a disgusting women like u..

Avu- firstly before saying someone anything u should look that are u perfect or not..

Rits- my sid is perfect

Avu - i never asked for opinion rits..

(Suddenly everyone from their friends grp came they slammed their head seeing the again fighting)

(As soon as avu saw manjul she started shouting on him)

Avu-where were u man?

Man- i was trying to call someone avu.. i am sorry....

Avu- u kangaroo

Man- yes my wild cat..

(Sid felt jealous because avu and sid used to fight like this only earlier..)

Abhi- accha guys..let's do the billing..

(Everyone payed for their things and went home)

That's it for this chapter..

Guys please vote and comment because as an author it's so disheartening to see that views are there but votes and comments are not there..

After reading the chapter don't forget to give your reviews.. please.. i request...

Bye!!!