Chapter -75( the truth)

(as soon as everyone reached Nigam mansion they said)-

Abhi- what a wonderful 1 week trip it was.. i will never forget it..

Reem- same.. it was the best moments of my life..

Avu- each and ever moment was filled with happiness and joy..

(Suddenly sid got a call from somewhere)

(He went towards his room and was looking for some of his office files.. suddenly he saw that there were bunch of documents kept together.. he opened it and saw that it was some hospital checkup reports.. he saw the patient's name was avneet)

Sid (to the person on call)- i will call u back later...

(He hangs up the call)

(He saw that there were many test reports in there..)(there was written the the patient is suffering from coronary artery disease..he didn't knew which kind of disease it was.. he saw further and it was written that the person is having having panic attacks on regular basis and as well as suffering from depression and anxiety..)

Sid's pov,

What the hell!! Avneet was suffering from so many things in these past years and she never told us.. she was having depression and anxiety but she didn't let us know that.. she never did anything wrong with anyone but still she was the one who had to suffer.. i feel guilty.. i need to talk about all of this to rits.. i will tell rits that i won't give divorce to avneet because i love her.. but firstly i need to do something)

(He called a person.. she picked up the call and said)-

Sid- hi diya..

Diya- hi sid!! What happened? Your voice seems disturbed..

Sid- yes actually..u are still a doctor right?

Diya- yes i am.. but what happened?

Sid- i am sending u some reports please tell me what does it means.. it's a little urgent..

Diya- sure..send me the reports..

(He hanged up the call and sent the reports to diya.. then he walked towards rits room.. she was talking to somebody on call)

Rits -yes manjul

(Sid thought that why would rits Talk to manjul.. he stood their and started listening to their conversation)

Rits- yes remember how we shot that vaishnavi and blamed it all on avneet.. it was so fun to see everyone hating her.. and proud of u manjul u acted very well.. u acted like a supportive friend to avneet when she needed u and u were sending me all the information about her.. we are so talented.. i am so happy to see that avneet is suffering..thanks for helping me..!!

(Sid was stunned listening to all of this.. he never ever imagined that rits can be this evil and he was shocked listening to manjul's reality.. avu is suffering this much and all this is because of her..)

Sid-(shouts with anger filled eyes)-RITS!!!!!

(Rits saw sid and he was scared now.. she knew that she has landed herself in a big mess)

Rits - see sid.. it's.. it's not what it looks like ..!!

Sid -(shouts)- Don't u dare to give any explanation or excuse!!!

(Everyone came there listening to Sid's voice)

Jan- what happened sid..!!

Reem- why are u screaming at her?

Avu- sid what happened?

Reem- Dont interfere avneet

Sid- just shut up Reem... Avu is innocent.. one more word for her and u will see my worst side..!!!

Fai- what? Avu is innocent?

Sid- speak rits!!! Speak..why have u shut your mouth..!!

Rits (while crying)- i ..i..am so.. sorry.. sid.. please... I..love..u..

Sid- just shut up!!! One more word and i will kill u.. due to u we blamed avu for everything!!!!she was innocent but still we cursed her!!! And all of this is because of u!!

Reem- what?

Rits- sid.. please forgive me... please...

Sid- accept the truth or i will kill u!!!

(He took a knife and kept it on her neck!!!)

Rits- i am sorry!! I will tell u everything!! Don't kill me

Abhi- u better speak fast!!

Rits -i.. i was jeleous of avneet!!! She had everything..so when she left from India.. i asked my friend manjul to take care of her and make her believe that he truly cares for him but when she came back for the wedding u guys started loving her.. so i made a plan.. on the engagement day i called avneet and said that someone is trying to attack me but when she came there we forcefully drugged her and she was not in her sober state..

(Avu was crying now!!! Reem was feeling guilty and everyone had diffrent reaction)

Fai- u...!!!! What did u do next?

Rits- while she was in the state to not to think something we said her that someone is trying to kill vai...then manjul gave avneet the gun which had no bullets..she went downstairs while she was not in her senses and showed everyone the gun on the other side manjul shot vai from behind and everyone thought it was avneet!! After that she became unconscious!!

Sid- how dare u do all this rits!!! I trusted u!!!

(Reem came from behind and slapped rits)

Reem- due to u!!! I doubted my sister.. i didn't trusted her but u!!

(Avu's condition was getting worsen listening to all of this... She was not able to inhale or exhale..)

Aarav- chachu.. see chachi..

(Sid turned around avu and saw her Condition.. he ran towards her.. avu hugged her but after that her grip got loosen because she became unconscious)

(Suddenly sid saw a notification.. it was a message from Diya.. he got a shock of his life reading that)!!!

That's it for this chapter..

Byee!!!