sassy avu(chapter-8)

As soon as they all reached college...reem said-

Reem- avu...you can do this..

(Avu nodded and after that everyone went to their classes... Everyone was having different classes...)(as soon as avu reached the class she saw sid with two girls sitting with him... She was shocked till core... She was about leave when sid shouted-

Sid- ms.kaur... Just wait...I want to have a talk with you... Sandeep you just close the door...

(Sid sat up from his seat went towards avu)

Sid- are you not happy seeing me ms. Kaur...

(Avu didn't say anything... Again then said shouted on her)

Sid-(shouts)-I said answer me...

(Avu was now frustrated from sid's behaviour... So she said)-

Avu- you know what mr. Nigam...you don't even know who I am so better keep your mouth shut.... And talking about me that I made u get suspended from the college... So yes I did that... Just answer me what will you do if I get into a fight with your friend... You will definetly save your friend only... So thats what I did.. I don't think I did something wrong..

(The whole class was stunned seeing the bold avu and sid got angry...)

Sid- hitesh...bring me a ice tea write now...

(Hitesh went for bringing ice tea for sid..)

Sid- how dare you raise your voice at me...

Avu- I am a nerd but that doesn't mean I will listen to all of your stupid talks.. ok??? I know how to stand up after falling...

(Suddenly hitesh brought ice tea for sid... He drank a sip of ice tea and the threw rest of the ice tea on avu's face...)

(Whole class was laughing seeing avu and sid smirked)

Avu- omg..thats what you can do for revenge... Throw ice tea on my face... What I revenge mr. Nigam..

(Sid was shocked seeing avu's reaction... He thought she will cry and do stuff like that but she gave him a sassy reaction...)

Sid- you know what... Its the start of the revenge... You wait and watch...

Avu- yup...waiting for u to throw ice tea on my face again ....

(Saying this she left from there...)(changed her dress too because she always kept extra clothes in her locker...)

(Avu then went to the canteen and waited for her friends to come)(after sometime they also came

(Avu then went to the canteen and waited for her friends to come)(after sometime they also came..)

Reem- avu..your dress...like you were wearing dress and now its different

Vai- yes avu..

Jan- what happened..

(Avu explained the whole story)(reem got angry with sid..)

Reem- wait...today I will kill him..how dare he throw ice tea on Avu...I will chop him into pieces..

Jan- I will join you reem... I know a good place to hide his body...

Avu- killing him will be considered as animal abuse guys...

Vai- guys..shut up...and Avu I am so proud of u..

Reem- even I am proud of her..

Jan-well Avu learned all these qualities from me.. So you should thank me..

Avu- (mockingly)-right...

(Everyone laughed )

Thats it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME...
NSK5666
DevilQueen20
RishuSingla1
BhagyashreeMaravi
SuhaniPandey4

Do vote and comment if you wanna be next...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get Disappointed...

Bye!!!