Chapter -60(marriage)

Ashi's dad looked up at avu and said-

Ashi's dad- avu beta i need to call Sid's aunty.. now she can only tell us what to do but i don't have recharge left in my phone so can u please call her.... i will tell u the no.

(How many of u guessed it wrong 😂)

Avu- ohk uncle..(she called Sid's aunt)

(After some time Sid's aunt came)

Sid's aunt- what happened and where is Ashi?

(Ashi's mom explained everything)

Sid's aunt- what?? If she loved any other guy u should have informed me.. if i will cancel the wedding now my whole reputation will be drained..

Ashi's mom- we are so sorry.. but now we have to cancel the wedding

Sid's aunt- no the wedding won't get cancelled... Your second daughter will marry sid..

(Everyone got a shock listening to that)

Ashi's dad- how can avneet marry sid..??your whole family knows that ashi is gonna marry sid

Sid's aunt- no.. they don't even know the name of the bride... Avneet.. u have to marry sid now..

Ashi's mom - no.. she won't marry him.. she is not ready for it

Sid's aunt-if avneet doesn't marry sid i will tell everyone that your ashi ran away with a boy.. then u have to face the media..

(Three of them were numb listening to it.. they weren't knowing what to do next ..)

Avu- i will marry sid..

Ashi's dad- but beta..

Avu- please uncle.... U have done enough for me and thank u for that but now it's time for payback..

Sid's aunt-ok then avu beta.. get ready as soon as possible and come downstairs...

Ashi's mom - thank u so much avu beta!! If u didn't agreed to marry sid then our reputation would have stained...

(Avu just nodded and ashi's mom started getting avu ready)

Avu's pov,

I can't believe i am marrying sid.. they all hate me.. they are gonna unleash the hell for me but atleast i am happy that ashi can live a better life now.. yes avu.. u can do this..u are strong..

Sidneet outfits-

(Imagine something like this)

(After that avu got ready..she went downstairs but she had veil which covered her face so no one was able to see her.. but as soon as she saw abhi,sid,fai,jai,Jan, Reem... Her eyes because watery..she was seeing them after 4 years.. she wanted to go and hug them.. tell them about how sorry she is but all of this will go in vain so she decided to keep her mouth shut..she sat in the mandap and did pheras and all the rituals.. after the wedding Was over it was the time for bidai.. she went and hugged ashi's mom and dad

Ashi's dad- beta.. don't forget to visit doctor or your condition wil worsen..

Avu-yes uncle..

(She still has veil covering her face)

(Sid and avu sat in one car but non of them said a word.. as soon as she reached Nigam mansion she got flashbacks)

Avu's pov,

So here I am .. standing in the place where everything for me ended.. the place where I killed my own sister.. how will they react when they will get to know that i am that avneet who ended their happiness... Please god call me..i am not strong enough to handle this..

(She came out of her thinking due to someone calling her name)

Sid's aunt- beta your room is that one.. u can go there..

(She went into the room and thought that once sid will come she will show her face to him..she waited the whole night but sid didn't came)

That's it for this chapter

Sidneet are officially married in my book now!!! congratulations!!

Do vote and comment so that i don't get dissapointed

Bye!!!