punishment(chapter-22)

After that the teacher came and started teaching.. It was economics class which was taught by mr. Sharma...

(As sid was just seating behind her he leaned into avu's ear and whispered)-

Sid- wow avu... The sassy and bold reply which you to gave to that boy... I liked it..

Avu (teasingly)- even I gave you bold replies earlier... Didn't you liked it at that time...

Sid- uhmmm.. Not at that time because you gave it to me..

(The teacher saw both of them and got angry)

Teacher- mr nigam and ms.kaur... Do you think its a class or a fish market??

(Teacher started scolding both of them.. While teacher was scolding them avu whispered in sid's ear)

Avu- (teasingly) sid why don't you flirt with teacher also so that we can escape..

Sid- come on avneet... He is a boy and I am straight if you don't know...

(The teacher noticed that they were still talking while he was scolding them so he said)-

Teacher- both of you are still talking?? This is unexcepted... You both will get punishment... After the college you will stay extra three hours  in the library...

(Sid was thinking that it will be very good for him because he can get time with avu and it will be good for the revenge... And avu on the other side was thinking its good for her... She will try to make sid realise how wrong is he)

Teacher- am I clear mr. And mrs. Nigam??

(Sidneet's eyes went widen listening this... The girls got jealous listening this)

Teacher- sorry I mean mr. Nigam and ms. Kaur??

Sidneet- yes sir.. You are clear..

Teacher- better..!!

(After that the class got over... After that they attended few more classes..and after that it was lunch.. They girls were seating together and the boys were seating together)

( all the boys went to girls and then said)-

Sid- if u all don't mind can we sit with you all??

Avu- nope.. We won't mind..  You all can sit with us..

(The boys sat with girls)

Reem- how about we all hit the club tonight??

Sidneet- no.. I can't..

Vai- what is your reason avu??

Avu- actually I got the punishment to stay after college for three hours in the library..

Abhi- and what about you sid?

Sid- same here..

Jan- together??

Sidneet- yes..

Fai- what both of u were doing??

(Sid explained everything to them)

Jai- omg.. You guys are insane..

Fai- accha... No issues.. What do u all wanna eat..

Jai- tamato pizza, cheese fries, onion pizza, Panner pizza, capsicum pizza..

Reem- we all don't wanna eat pizzas..

Jai- so..  Who said it is for you.. Its for me only..

Reem- you are a monster..

Jai- like I care..

Fai- guys.. Stop it.. And what do you all wanna eat..

Sidneet (together)- just a coffee..

Reem- don't you think you guys are twinning a lot..

Avu- shut up reem..

Abhinavi- grilled sandwich... ( together)

(Now everyone smirked at abhinavi)

Jan- I will just have a coke...

Fai- ohk..

(Fai brought everyone's food)

Thats it for this chapter..

SHOUT OUT TIME..
KhanHumera7
viraj12
neetkaarth13xdivya
dhetvi
itz_mishaa_

Merry Christmas everyone...

Sorry I was not able to update yesterday because I had to go to church and then do other things so I was very busy.. Hope u all understand..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get Disappointed...

Do vote and comment for a shout out..

Bye!!!