#sidneet(chapter- 37)

Guys I really request u to vote on the chapters.. Please don't be a silent reader.. It takes alot of efforts to write the chapter.. My last chapter only got 25 votes..please vote guys..please

The next day,

Everyone got ready for the college.. As soon as girls saw avu they said-

Reem- someone is looking smoking hot today!!

Jan- I swear avu if I was a boy I would have married u.. You look super amazing..

Vai- avneet.. U are looking so buetiful.. I swear every boy is just gonna drool at u.. But is there anything special today.. Because u prefer going college in comfortable dresses only..

Avu(blushes)- u guys will know soon...

( she is looking super pretty in this outfit

( she is looking super pretty in this outfit.. Don't u all think so??)

Avu's pov,
So.. I have finally decided to propose sid.. Yes.. You all heard it right.. I am in love with Siddharth nigam.. Hope he accepts.. But if he doesn't accepts to then also I will respect his decision...

(After that they went to college and directly went to the canteen.. The boys were already waiting for the girls there..  Abhinavi had an eye lock which was broken by fake coughs...)

Jai- guys.. If u want .. Go get a room..

Abhi- just shut up jai..

(Avu was not interested in all of this.. He was only looking at sid the whole time)

Avu's pov,
Omg.. He is looking so handsome.. He is so good nature wise..

(Suddenly sids speaks inbetween)

Sid- avu its time to go for the practice... You remember right that we have to go U.S tommorow for the competition..??

Avu- yes.. I do remember.. You go I will follow u..

Fai- best of luck guys...

Sidneet- thanks..

(Saying this sidneet left..they went to the auditorium and started practicing..)

After 2 hours,

Avu's pov,
I even have to decorate every thing and sid is asking to practice more.. I need to do something..

Avu- sid listen!!! Now can we practice after 1 hour please.. I need a break..

Sid- accha ok!!

(Sid left from the auditorium.. She immediately called the gang.. After sometime the whole gang was there in the auditorium..)

Fai- avu is everything fine??

Abhi- why did u called us urgently??

Vai- avu speak??

Jai- and where the hell is did

Reem- what happened??

Jan- guys..let her speak..

Avu- thank u jan.. So I want your help!!!

Fai- what happened.. Is everything alright??

Avu- ilovesidandiwanttoproposehimtoday

Fai- slow down!!

Avu-i love sid and I want to propose him today..

(Guys.. Fai knows about sid plan for the revenge..)

Fai's pov,
Ooh wow!! Sid is doing his work Rightly.. Avneet is in love with him.. Well done sid.. Your revenge will soon get completed...

Abhi- are u serious avu??

Vai- avu..think again..

Avu- I have thought about him millions of time and I love him..please help me to propose him..

Jai- we are so happy for you avu..

Reem- wow!!! Now there will be 2 couples in the group..

Avu- accha..guys now help me to plan everything..

(They all started organizing the auditorium..)

Meanwhile with sid,
(Sid was searching for his friends but he could not find them and they were not even picking up the calls.. So he decided to listen some songs..suddenly a song started playing..the songs touched sids heart..

The lyrics were-
She is somebody's daughter,
she is somebody's everything,
she somebody little girl,
Even if she is grown up and moved away,
she is somebody's whole world,
she is somebody's baby,
and if you don't treat her right,
Her's wont be the only heart you are breaking...

Sid was suddenly feeling guilty...

Sid's pov,
I don't know what the hell is happening to me.. Sid u need to stay focused and only focus on the revenge..

(Suddenly he got a call and it was from fai..)

Fai- sid come in the auditorium.. Principal has called everyone...

Sid- coming..

(He hanged up the call and went to the auditorium..
He saw that whole college was there but a suddenly a thing caught her attention and that was avu was having a guitar and she was standing on the stage all alone..)

(Suddenly she started playing and guitar and was Singing)

Avu- Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

Aagosh mein hain jo aapki
Aisa sukun aur paaye kahaan
Aankhein hamein raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahaan se jaaye kahan

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

(Sid was literally shocked about what is happening.. He was practically numb.. He didn't know what was happening)

(Suddenly avu stood up from the chair holded the mic tightly and said)

Avu- heyy..uhmm it is my first time saying all this.. So I hope I won't mess it up ..I know mostly boys says this but I wanna say this today... After whatever that had happened with me in the past I never thought that I will believe in love again but u made me once again believe in love.. I smile when I see u smiling.. I laugh when I see u laughing.. I don't know but I always want to be with you.. I love u mr. Siddharth nigam.. I wanna be always with u..

(Sid was too shock to react.. The whole college was shouting to say yes)(avu was looking at sid with a eyes full of hope..)

Sid-
.
.
.

Thats it for this Chapter..

Dont kill me for leaving the chapter inbetween😂

What do u think..what will sid say.. ??

This chapter was save in my drafts...thats why I posted it..😅

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Bye!!!