Chapter -54(the engagement)

Guys please comment your views about this book.. please otherwise I will feel very dissapointed .. because in the last chapter very few of you commented and it's very disheartening to see that..

(Everyone got ready for the engagement and headed downstairs)

After some time Reem went on the stage and said-

Reem-so ladies and gentlemen... As we all know that today our beloved abhinavi are gonna get engaged!!! So a huge round of applause for them...

(Everyone clapped for abhinavi...)(then Reem continued)-

Reem- so now we are gonna play a little game .. this is known as the engagement game.. in this game our abhinavi are gonna sit with their back facing against each other and i am gonna ask some questions to abhinavi about who is most likely too... If vai thinks its abhi then she is gonna raise abhi's shoes and if she thinks it's gonna be her so she will raise her sandles..same goes with abhi..so shall we start?

(Everyone out there hooted and said yes)

Reem- so my first question is who is more likely to make the patner sleep in the balcony

(Vai and abhi both raised vai's sandles)

Vai- i have already done that..i think abhi must be having the habit of sleeping outside by now..

(Everyone laughs)..

Jai- bhai abhi to shaadi bhi nhi hui h and abhi se atyachaar shuru (u guys are not even married yet and vai is already torchering abhi)

(Everyone again laughs)

Abhi- if my wife is gonna be vai i am ready to be torched for rest of my life because i love her so damn much!!!!

(Everyone said aww and vai smiles)

Reem- now next- who is the gym freak among u both ..?

(Abhi and vai both raised abhi's shoe)

Vai- his first love is gym i am his second love..

Abhi- no vai..my first love is you because due to u only i started going to gym so that i could impress u..(smiles sheepisily)

(Suddenly a girl came running as soon as vai saw her she hugged her)

Vai- richi.. i missed u.. i thought u won't be able to come..

Richi - it's the engagement of my dearest friend.. i had to come!!!

Vai- thank u so much richi

Richi - no need yaar.. anyways i am gonna go and drink some water!!! 

Vai- ok

(Reem again announces)

Reem- so now it's dance time!!! I would request abhi and vai to come on stage and dance

(Abhinavi danced on senorita)

(Now it was the auspicious time to exchange the rings..)

(Suddenly avu got a call and she went to attend it)

The rings-

(Abhi made vai to wear the ring but now it was vai's turn..she took abhi hand but before she could make abhi wear the ring someone shot her right on her heart)

Abhi-vaiiiiiiii(shouts)

Everyone was too numb to react!!!

That's it for this chapter..

What do u think who shot vai?

Do vote and comment so that I don't get dissapointed....

Bye!!!!