Chapter -67(confessions)

90+ comments for the next chapter!! They should not be spam comments..

Reem- sid... U are joking right? please.. i know u can't kill anyone..

(But sid didn't spoke anything)

Avu(shouts)- we are asking something Siddharth!!! Did u killed ashnoor?.. why are u not saying anything say....!!!! Speak!!

Sid-yess!!! I killed ashnoor but i had no idea that she was your ashnoor!! (Speaks silently) i am sorry.. i really am!!

Jan- (shouts)- why sid why!!! She never did wrong to anyone but u killed her... She was already suffering from cancer!!!! How can u be so heartless!!!!

Fai- why did u killed ashnoor sid!!!

Abhi- (shouts) speak something!!!

Sid- she was the mafia queen.. i didn't knew anything about her.. i just killed her and it was all an accident please forgive me!!

Reem- u just snatched ashnoor from us and now u are saying to forgive u!!! 

Jan- but Reem he didn't knew that she was ashnoor!!! It is not his fault!!

Avu- Jannat are u serious!!?

Jan- avneet don't u dare to speak inbetween.. it's a family matter!!

Avu- ashnoor was my family jannat!!! And if u can this easily forgive sid for killing ashnoor that u should have even forgiven me!!!

Jan- he did it by mistake and u intentionally killed vai.. 

Avu- Jan!! U are seriously out of your mind!! Just think!! Why would I kill vai..!! What would I get killing vai!!

Abhi- guys!!! See ashnoor and vai both are....dead...they would never like to see  all of u fighting!! And Jan sid is even a criminal.. if u can give sid a chance why can't u give avu a chance to prove her innocence...

Reem- because traitors will remain traitors!! Sid had no idea about ashnoor but avneet had!! Avneet is a traitor!!!!

Avu- stoppp!!!!! (Saying this she ran towards Sid's room...she opened her bag and ate 5 anti- depression pills..)

Avu's pov,

Sid.. sid killed ashnoor!! That means he was the mafia queen and what has happened to Jan and Reem..they are not even ready to listen my pov.. i am happy that i only have 2 weeks left!! I will die happily!! Please god call me as soon as possible!!

(After that she went unconscious)

The next morning,

Avu woke up and saw that aarav was lying beside her and he had food tray in his hands.. he was asleep..

Avu's pov,

I am sorry aarav that i will also leave u.. i Know u love me alot but i hope after i go Jan and reem will take care of u like your own mother!!

(She woke up aarav)(as soon as aarav woke up he said)-

Aarav- chachi at night u didn't ate anything so that's why I brought food for u but u were sleeping on the floor so i slept with u..

(Avu hugged aarav tightly and said-)

Avu- i love u mera baccha!!

(Saying this she got up and went to get ready.. aarav also went from there..)(after sometime sid came in the room and saw anti depress pills on the floor)(he was shocked)-

(He asked maid to call everyone including avu to come downstairs)

That's it for this chapter

90+ comments for the next chapter!!

Bye!!