broken avu(chapter-40)

So guys..as I promised.. It is the 2nd update of the day.. Hope u will like it..

What do u all think?? Will I be able to give 5 updates today??

As soon as avu went to call sid in the Waiting room she saw sid kissing an another girl.. She was dumbstruck.. She was feeling like she was an idiot to trust sid even after knowing all the truth..

Suddenly sid saw avu.. He straightened himself and said to girl he was kissing..

Sid- rits baby.. U go.. I will  come to u later..

(So here enters the villain of the story.. Rits bandiani..)

(Rits bandiani- loves reading books and doing adventures

(Rits bandiani- loves reading books and doing adventures..  She is the ex of sid.. She broke Sid's heart long time back)

rits- Darling.. I will be waiting for u.. Anyways we have met after such a long time.. Come fast to me.

Sid- yes baby..coming..

(Rits went from there)

Avu- (crying)sid.. Please tell me it is a prank.. Please.. I am ready to forgive u but forgetting u will be a harder fight..

Sid- no.. Nothing is a prank ms. Avneet kaur.. Whatever u saw today was the truth..

Avu(breaks down)- but.. But.. Then..why the hell did u said to me that u loved me.. Why sid why...

Sid- revenge avu Darling .. Revenge.. From the first day I saw u I was plotting a revenge against u..

Avu- (crying).. Yeah.. Right.. I was an idiot to love again with someone whom I knew is gonna break my heart... (Shouts).. Yes.. I was an idiot.. I knew that u will break my heart.. From the first day I knew that.. But still I ended up falling for u Siddharth nigam.... It was all my fault..

(She went on her knees and was literally out of control.. She didn't had any hope to live anymore..)

Sid- (shocked)- u knew about it..

(But avu didn't answered ... She was in a verge of breaking down... Her head was spinning..)

Sid- (shouts)- I asked something... Did I knew about u all of this??

Avu(crying)- yes.. I knew about all of this.. But still I decided to change u..

Sid- nice.. Then I won't die in guilt..

(Sid left from there)

Avu's pov,
Why sid why.. I loved u.. I trusted u.. What was my fault.. That I loved u.. Maybe I don't deserve love..I knew this will happen but.. I hate myself.. I don't wanna live anymore..

(Sid went to the judges)

Judges- where is avneet??

Sid- maybe she died.. Anyways I don't Know..

(The Judges were shocked but they did not said anything.. They just handed over the trophy to sid)

(Avu directly went to the hotel)

Avu's pov,

(She was crying badly.. Her body was shaking.. She was feeling like she could get panic attack anytime)

Avu- I don't wanna live anymore.. I don't deserve to live anymore.. I should die..

(She had a knife in her hand)

Avu- i am sorry mom, dad, vai, reem and jan.. But I can't live anymore.. I had had enough with my life.. Thank u my life for giving me everything but it is now the time to say u goodbye..

(She was about to cut her veins but suddenly she got a call.. She picked it up with shaking hands got the worst shock of her life..)

That's it for this Chapter..

What do u think?? Who called avu..??

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Bye!!!!