Killer avu(chapter -55)

They turned to see and saw that avu was holding gun in her hands... suddenly avu went unconscious but no one cared about avu right now.. everyone was focusing on vai

(Vai fell down in ground and abhi seven went to his knees and said)

Abhi- vai.. please open your eyes.. vai.. vai we are getting engaged today please vai..

Vai-(stuttering)-abhi..abhi.. if.. i die today.. i want u to know that .. i love u..

Abhi- nothing will happen to u vai.. (shouts)- someone call the ambulance

Sid - abhi it will be too late if we will call the ambulance.. we should take her to the hospital as soon as possible..

(Abhi took vai in bridal style and ran towards the car he kept on saying that nothing will happen to u vai..he was in tears.. everyone was shocked that why would avu try to kill vai but right now their main focus was to save vai.. rits,bhav,sid,fainat,jaireem all followed abhi to the hospital and the guests went from there)..

At the hospital,

As soon as the doctors saw vai condition they immediately took her to the the icu.. everyone was Standing outside the icu .. abhi was inconsolable.. they all wanted to vai to be alright...

(Suddenly the doctors came )

Sid - what happened doctor.. is she alright..?

Abhi- ik doctor my vai is a fighter.. she is out of danger right?

(But the doctors had their head hung low)

Abhi-(shouts)- say something....!!!! My vai is out of danger right?

Doctor - we are sorry.. we were not able to save her.. her condition was too complicated to handle..

(Abhi took the collar of the doctor and said)-.

Abhi- how dare u say that!!! I know my vai she is a fighter!! She will never leave me.. how dare u call her dead!! Wait i am gonna make sure that your doctor's license will be snatched..

(Reem and Jan were already crying badly..)

Doctor - (scared)-please leave me sir..

Abhi- bring my vai back to life..

Sid-bhai please cool down!!!

Abhi(shouts)- how can I cool down ... They are saying my vai is (breaking down) my vai...is..dead..

Reem- vai... please.. no ..

Jai- Reem please control your self ...

Jan-she had her engagement today fai and now she...is no.. longer with us..

Abhi(sobbing badly)-vai... please..come back...i promise i will never disturb u... I..will always..sleep in the balcony...but please...come back...

Sid-Bhai u have to stay strong not for us but for di..vai will get justice... Her killer will get punishment...

(Everyones mind went towards avu who killed vai)

Reem- ms. Avneet Kaur nandra ... U will pay for this ...

(Saying this they stormed towards Nigam mansion...)

That's it for this chapter...

Do vote and comment.. please!!!

Bye!!!!!