Riyaz truth...(chapter-15)

Meanwhile with boys,
Jai, fai and sid got ready... Sid called fai in his room.. After sometime he came then sid said-

Sid- our plan should work today at any condition otherwise I wont be able to complete my revenge..

Fai- don't worry sid... Everything will be fine.. I am with you..

(Suddenly jai entered and said)-

Jai- should we leave now??

Fai and jai- of course...

Outfits-

Our hero's outfit (sid)

Fai

Jai

Jai

(Sid, fai and jai bid good bye to abhi and then left for the college... After sometime they reached college.. They entered and saw everyone dancing like crazy and enjoying)

(Sid was looking for avneet so that he could start his plan)

{He saw avneet talking to reena (random girl)}

He went near avu and said-

Sid- I am sorry avu for my behavior with you till now.. I want to forget everything and start from beginning ... So can we be friends??

Avu- ummm... Wait... Mr. Nigam are u drunk??

Sid- nopes

Avu- then u and sorry... Like I thought sorry was the word you hated the most..

Sid- yup.. But it was before I met you...

(Reena was shocked listening cheesy lines from sid...
Even she was feeling jealous of avu)

Avu- done mr. Nigam...?? If u are then done then please go as the girls are throwing daggers on me..

(Sid chuckled and it was a real chuckle... Avu was shocked seeing that sid could even laugh)

Sid- no.. I am not done yet... I want to say that u are looking so buetiful today...

Avu- well a didn't got Ready to hear compliments from u... Like come on there are more hot boys then u... I want them to give me compliments... But here is what I got...

Sid- oh come on... There is no one like in this world..

Avu- u are over estimatimg yourself..

Sid- because you are under estimatimg me..

Avu- omg...did u searched cheesy lines to throw on girls before coming to the party...

Sid- well no... It is called talent...

Avu- then no one wants this talent...

Sid- anyways... Would you like to dance with me???

Avu- let me think...(after sometime) no..

Sid- ohk... Reena

Reena (excitedly)- yes...

Sid- would u like to dance with me..

Reena- my pleasure Siddharth...

Sid- its did for you Darling...

Reena - sure sid..

(They went to dance and on the other hand avu was feeling jealous.. She was burning... She thought to go and look for riyaz...)

(She went to search for riyaz... He was talking to someone... As soon as avu heard what he was talking about she was shocked till core...)

That's it for this chapter...

SHOUT OUT TIME
CharviJain409
DevilQueen20
NSK5666
Sidneetxfairy
AbhijeetMahadik3

Do vote and comment to get a shout out...

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Bye!!!!