Chapter -76(sidneet eternal love)

Sid saw the message and it was sent by the diya.. he reads the message loud!!

Sid-(reading the message)- sid she is suffering from coronary artery disease!!!Coronary artery disease is a narrowing or blockage of your coronary arteries usually caused by the buildup of fatty material called plaque due to it Plaque can clog or damage your arteries, which limits or stops blood flow to your heart muscle. If your heart does not get enough blood, it can't get the oxygen and nutrients it needs to work work properly and the person will die.. avneet is having this disease since a very long time and her anxiety and depression has worsened it.. she was even consuming depression pills which was harmful for her health.. sid the reports are saying that she has only 2 week left with her and these reports are of 2 weeks earlier from today!! She does not have time left with her... immediately take her the hospital or u will loose her!!!!

(Everyone was shocked listening the message)

Sid-avu.. avu.. please avu.. please open your eyes ... don't u dare to leave me !!! U said u will be with me forever!! Please avu..

(Rits was smiling seeing her victory)

Abhi- sid nothing will happen to avneet!!! Calm down.. let's take her to hospital..

Fai- (to guards)- take care of this rits.. don't let her get out from her..

Guards -ok sir..

(They immediately took her to the hospital.. )

(As soon as doctor saw Avu's condition he immediately took her to the icu..)

Abhi- doctor my avneettayy will be fine na?

Doctor - sorry.. we can't say anything right now.

(Saying this doctor immediately went inside the icu ...)

Reem-(while crying)- i am sorry avu.. i..i am sorry i didn't trusted u.. u were telling the truth the whole time.. shouting your innocence but i.. i am sorry..

Jan- please avu.. already vai left us...don't..don't u dare to leave me...if.. u will go who will save me.. from this Reem.. no.. please don't go ...

Aarav(asking to jai)- chachi will be fine na? She said she will not leave me like mom did..she will play with me.. she won't leave me jai chachu right? She won't become a star..

Jai- u know your avu chachi is so brave and she loves u aarav.. she..will never leave u..

Sid(breaks down in his knees)- i.. i am sorry avneet i never trusted u.. i broke your heart earlier.. played with your heart for that stupid revenge but don't give me this punishment.. please.. u love ice creams right? I will buy all the ice creams in the world but don't leave me.. Don't..i am... sorry..

Fai-(consoles sid)-please.. sid.. u can't get broken like this..we all did a mistake.. but our avneet won't leave us.. she.. won't give us this punishment..

(Suddenly to doctors came)

Abhi- doctor.. avneetayy..avneetayy is alright na?

Doctor - she has gained her consciousness and she is woken up right now..u can go and talk to her..

(All were about to go inside when doctor said)-

Doctor - but

Sid-what but doctor?

Doctor - she only has few hours left with her ..

Reem- what? Are u out of your mind.. avneet won't leave us like this..

Doctor -see the disease she is suffering from can be treated but her anxiety and depression has damaged several brain cells... And it looks she she was not taking her medicines on time..i am so sorry to say this but she only has few..