Sid's mom..(chapter- 49)

(Jai dropped avu and man to their respective rooms and then he went to his room and saw vai, abhi, jan,reem and fai were already sitting there)

Jai- guys.. What are u all doing here??

Fai- we need to discuss something important...

Jai- wait.. Then let me order some pizzas..

Reem- jai are u serious..

Jai- no.. I am jai..

Abhi- just shut up jai.. Fai.. Now u tell us what happened between sid and avu..

(Fai explained them the whole story.. He didn't told about the death of ashnoor because no one knows that ashnoor was like a sister to the girls.. All the boys just just knew that ashnoor was mafia queen)

Abhi- sid is wrong.. He literally played with avneetayy's emotions.. Avu did the right thing..

Vai- but still avu can't snatch anyone's company

Fai- but sid deserved that.. I did wrong by supporting him that time.. I won't repeat the same mistake again..

Jan- but that doesn't means that avu has to be rude

Reem- avu needs to be rude in order to teach sid a lesson..

Jai- but.. She could also talk to him nicely..

Fai- guys.. Let's not fight among ourselves.. We need to bring sidneet closer..

Vai- yeah.. Mission bring back #sidneet is on..

Abhi- OK.. Now let's sleep we will think what we have to do tommorow..

(They all went to their rooms)

During the midnight,

(Avu felt thirsty so she went to kitchen to bring water.. But on the way she someone crying silently.. It was the voice of a boy.. She followed the voice and she noticed she was outside Sid's room.. The door was open to she decided to peep in..)

(When she saw inside Sid's room she was shocked to see sid .. His whole room looked destroyed.. And sid was hugging the picture of his mother tightly)

{Guys just a reminder - Sid's and abhi's parents are dead}

Sid- (sobbing)- I am sorry mom.. I know this company was your dream and I destroyed the dream of yours.. I failed in being a good son..

 I failed in being a good son

Sid-  I am sorry mom I couldn't fulfill your wishes

Sid-  I am sorry mom I couldn't fulfill your wishes.. I failed terribly mom.. I failed terribly.. (His emotions were out of his control)

(Avu saw all of this with her own eyes.. She didn't said anything but just went from there)

The next morning,

(Avu woke up.. Got fresh and then went for the breakfast... She saw everyone was having breakfast except sid... Sid was not there)

Avu- where is mr. Nigam??

Rits- why are u looking for my sidoo baby??

Avu- rits.. Just say one more word from your mouth and I will make sure to throw u between the wild dogs so that they could eat u..

(Everyone except rits and avu started laughing)

Rits- he is in the gym..

(Avu went to the gym and saw sid practicing boxing angrily..)

(She went and stopped the boxing bag with one hand only)

Sid- what do u want now?? My house?? My friends??

Avu- well.. U can be more polite to me.. Anyways..

Sid- what anyways.. U don't even know how much years it took me to build the nigam empire.. No how would u know.. U have just switched off your humanity.. U just have cruelty and arrogance left in u... All u want is money.. U are a gold digger..

(Avu got hurt listening this but still she maintained the zero emotions face look)

Avu- 3.. 2.. 1..

(Sid phone again rang.. It was again of  his pa)
(Guys.. Sid has bought a new phone.. )

Sid- speak.. What happened now?? Did someone else took my rest shares or what??

On call- Sir.. The shares which were took by avneet kaur nandra is returned now.. Now u are the owner of the 100% of the company.. Avneet kaur has no partnership in your business anymore..

Sid- (shocks) what??

On call- yes sir!!

(Sid hangs up the call)

Avu- Congo mr. Nigam.. U got your shares back.. Anyways I just wanted to show u what can I do in your future.. So beware.. The game is on and one more thing don't worry.  I am not gonna stab in your back like u did to me.. I know how to face my enemy.. And be ready.. Because I hope I showed u the trailer of what I can do in the future nicely...

(Sid was stunned this time.. He wanted to say so many things to avu but avu was going so he shouted)

Sid- (shouts)- ms. Kaur!!!

(Avu turned around)

Sid- thank u.. (He had a smile on his face and this time it was a genuine smile)

Avu- the war is still on..

(Avu went from there.. Manjul saw all of this so once avu went to her room man followed her.. He entered the room and locked the door)

Avu- what happened man??

Man- no.. U tell me what had happened to u?? Why did u returned the shares??

Avu- vakt ne mohabbat ko chupana zaroor sikhaya h par bhulana nhi... And I don't want to win a war by destroying someone's mother dream.. I know I have to take revenge from him but not in that way that it would hurt someone's mother..

Man- avu you and moral talks.. I cant understand anything but still I am always there for u..

(Saying this man left)

That's it for the chapter

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Bye!!!