superwoman avu(chapter- 34)

Fourth update in a day ninnioye01 RishuSingla1..
I should probably get the award for this😂..

Sid made avu sit in the seat and then he even sat and started driving...

1 hour later,
Avu was looking outside of the window when she shouted suddenly...

Avu- sid!!!! Let's go from here..

(Sid noticed the direction in which avu was looking..  There he 2  drunkards standing with knife, petrol and match sticks...)

(Avu was feeling nervous but on the other hand sid was calm and composed because come on he is the mafia king and he was not afraid of anyone...)

Avu- sid.. I said reverse the car and let's go from somewhere else..

(Sid was about to go but he saw that those drunkards have already surrounded the car and was throwing petrol on the car... They lit the matchsticks...)

Sid- avu... Get up from the car and hide somewhere... Right now...

(Avu got up from the car and was about the hide but the drunkards caught avu)

(Avu was struggling to get up from their grip..)

(Sid was about to go and save avu but before he could do anything avu kicked the place where the sun dosent shines of both the man... The mens left avu and started groaning in pain..)

(Avu goes from there immediately and sat in the car and shouts)

Avu- sid... Drive fast..now...

(Sid drove fastly as much as he could)

After 15 min,

(He saw the avu was groaning with pain)

Sid-  avneet.. What happened??

Avu- I don't know.. My ankle is paining very much..

Sid- I guess u have forgot that u were having sprain and as u kicked the man your pain increased..

Avu- ooh got it..

Sid- what got it.. I was coming to save u.. Then why did u suddenly became a superwoman??

Avu- come on sid!! I am not among those pathetic girls who will shout save me..save me and then a man will come like hero and save her.. I know how to do my self defence.

Sid- geez women calm down!!!  I got it that u don't need anyone to save u... Now let me see your sprain..

(He went near avu's leg to see the sprain... As soon as sid touched avu's leg avu groaned in pain.. He saw that her sprain has became worse...)

Sid- avu.. I told u earlier that we should go to the hospital but why in the world will u listen to me..
Now see the condition of your ankle..

Avu- sorry sid!! I didn't know it will became that worse..

Sid- now no excuses.. We are gonna go to the hospital..

Avu- but

Sid- now no ifs and buts

(He drove towards the hospital)

That's it for this chapter....

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed..

Byee!!!