new mafia queen(chapter- 42)

4th update of the day.. I am tired as hell.. I am not sure that I will give one more update today or not..
But still I will try my best..😅

Guys should make this book a collab or keep it the way it is going.. Please tell

Story continues-

Doctors- see ma'am.. We can't give u the false hope as u know that she is suffering from cancer and she even got a bullet hit right above her heart.. So she does not have much time.. Maybe she is taking her last breathes now.. So, I am sorry to say that we won't be able to save her.. If u wanna talk to her, u can talk to her right now.. She is awake right now..

(Avu starts crying.. Her condition was becoming miserable.. Firstly sid broke her heart and now ashnoor won't be able to survive)

Avu-(cries)- please doctor.. I beg u to save her.. I will give u as much money for the operation or anything u want to do but I beg u too save her..

Doctor - I know that u are very close to her but please try to understand we are not gods.. All we can do is try and we tried our best.. She does not have much time with her remaining.. So if u want to talk to her please do..

(The doctor left) (avu went inside the room in which ashnoor was shifted)

(As soon as avu entered the room she saw ashnoor she started crying.. She was not able to handle her emotions right now)

(Ashnoor saw her and said)

Ash- don't cry avu.. You know that no one can cheat death right.. And everyone has to die one day..

Avu- no ashnoor.. No (cries) u can't leave me.. I can't live without u.. Please ashnoor please.. Please cheat death for me.. I can't survive without u please..

Ash- u are my strong avu right?? Then why are u crying.. I don't want to see a crying avu in last moments on my life..

Avu- (cries)please ashnoor... Please.. Don't leave me..

Ash- see avu.. I don't have much time.. Please don't do anything stupid after my death.. And I have one request from u please fulfill it..

Avu- di..please.. (Sobbing) don't say like this

Ash- avu u know that I am the mafia queen right.. But after my death I want u to be the mafia queen because u can handle everything.. Your decision will never be wrong.. Please..

Avu- ( cries)- no.. Please.. U were the best Mafia Queen.. I can't take your place..please.. U are not leaving me..

Ash- please.. Avu its my last wish..please..

(Avu cries more and nodded)

Ash- please avu.. Answer it in words..

Avu- yes..yes...I will.. be the next mafia ...queen

Ash- thank u.. My pa will contact u

Avu- but who shot the bullet in u..

Ash- the men of Mafia king..

(Guys if u don't remember sid is the mafia king.. But avu does not knows it)

Avu- who is he..

Ash- he is s.. (She starts breathing heavily)

Avu- ashnoor.. Ashnoor what happened.. Please..
(Shouts) doctor... Doctor...

Ash- I ..l.. Love u avu.. U were the..best.. Sis..

(Saying this ashnoor closed her eyes for forever..

Avu(shouts)- doctor...doctor..

(The doctors came to check ash.. They checked her and said)-

Doctors- sorry.. She is no more..

Avu- no..no...(shouts)ASHNOOR... (Started crying silently)

Avu's pov,
Ashnoor.. I will miss u and I promise to take revenge from the mafia king... He will pay for killing u..he will..

Thats it for this Chapter..

How do u think avu will react when she will get to know sid is the mafia king..

Do vote and comment so that I don't get disappointed...

Bye!!!