Imagine for baesically_hemmings

Luke's pov:

I'm going to ask Shealyn out today, I have had a crush on her for a long time, she's just so beautiful and she has the best personality ever. I was getting dressed ready to go to hers, I've decided to take her on a picnic. I got in my car. I walked up to Shealyn's door and knocked lightly, she opened up and grinned at me.

"Hey Shealyn, how would you like to go on a picnic with me?" I asked she grinned and nodded her head. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the door, I held the car door open for her and she got in and I could tell she blushed.

Once we arrived, I took out the basket and we sat on the beach, I started getting nervous and scared, I took a deep breathe and looked at her.  "Shealyn?" I asked, she looked at me and I took a breathe.

Your pov:

"Shealyn?" I looked at him and he took a breathe, I was shocked at what he asked me next but on the inside butterflies were erupting in my stomach. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I could tell he was nervous.

"No" I tried to hold in my laughter, he looked shocked and brokenhearted at the same time. "I'm kidding I'd love to" I grinned, he sighed and grinned, he grabbed my hand and rubbed patterns over it, I shivered and he grinned.

"I'm so happy you said yes! I was actually gonna cry when you said no" He confessed, I looked at him in aww, I got up and kissed him lightly, he smiled and pulled me closer.

We finished our picnic and decided to do a bit of shopping.

---------

Hope you enjoyed :) x