WHICH BOY?!?!

Guys I'm gonna write a fanfic called the boy next door but I dunno which boy to write it about.

Basically this fanfic is about a girl who falls in love with her next door neighbour and she finds out they go to the same school. He bullies her and then ends up being partnered up with her in a lesson. He starts falling for her but trys to push his feelings away by getting another girlfriend.

He begins to like her even more so then when he finally breaks up with his "Girlfriend" He sees (The girls name) kissing another boy, they end up arguing and don't talk to each other for a while but she tries to talk to him.

After a few months she breaks up with her boyfriend, she finally tells (The boy I'm using) that she's broken up with him but he's still not talking to her.

He carries on bullying her until he finds out she self harms. He apologises and they end up kissing, everyone in school finds out including her ex boyfriend and he starts abusing her.

(the boy I'm using) asks out (The girl) and she finally says yes. Unfortunately it isn't all lovey-dovey between them and they break up. (The girl) becomes depressed again until the holidays where (the boy) spends all his time with __ finally she meets the boys and they end up dating with no interruptions. They end up getting married at the end of the fanfic.

What do you think guys should I write it??