Imagine For Haiitsmek

Today is the day I'm marrying Luke Hemmings and I have never been so nervous, what if he changes his mind? You see a year ago Luke proposed after about a year old us dating so we've been dating 2 years and now I'm finally marrying him that's so crazy.

My mum and bridesmaids were helping me get ready. My mum had done my hair and my bridesmaids have done my makeup, we still have an hour until the actually wedding. What if he doesn't show up? What happens if he doesn't want to marry me anymore? All these thoughts were going through my head, this hour has gone quickly and my dad showed up telling us it's time. We got in the limo and it took us 5 minutes to get there.

Once we arrived it was time to walk in the church, the music started and I held on to my dad's arm as he walked me down the Isle, my bridesmaids were walking behind me and I looked up at Luke who was stood in his suit with a massive smile on his face. When I finally reached the Altar my dad sat down and I stood facing Luke. "You look beautiful" He whispered and I blushed. The priest had started and we said our vows. Once we had finished Luke kissed me.

As soon as all that finished we walked to the reception having a few drinks and dances. It was time for the slow dance and luke grabbed my hand spinning me around. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "You really do look so beautiful, I'm really happy I married you" He gushed and I blushed. "You look handsome and I'm happy I married you too" I grinned and he blushed. He kissed me and we carried on dancing. We finished dancing and we ate some cake. This really is the best day of my life.

-----
Hope you like it Amy! This one wasn't my favourite but I hope you liked it anyway x