Imagine for dahelluke

Your pov:

Luke and I were walking along the beach hand in hand looking at the sunset, we've been dating about a month now and we haven't kissed yet, Luke was a little quieter than he usually was but we were having a small conversation.

Luke stood in front of me and smiled down at me. I really want him to kiss me but that might now happen for a while. "Luke stop staring at m-" I started, his lips crashed onto mine, he kissed me gently and I smiled, he grinned and I couldn't help but blush a bit.

"Stephanie, you are so beautiful" He whispered placing his hand on my cheek, I blushed and kissed him again. We held each others hands again and decided to head back to Luke's to watch movies and eat popcorn.

Luke's pov:

When I asked Stephanie to meet me on the beach, I was sitting on the sand on my phone, Stephanie walked up behind me, I smiled and turned around, she was wearing the most beautiful red dress ever! Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was wearing a bit of makeup. "You look beautiful" I smiled, I stood up and held her hand,we walked along the beach talking about when we were younger. I started to be a little quieter as I was thinking.

I stopped and stood in front of her, I smiled down at her and so did she. She told me to stop staring at her, I crashed my lips onto hers kissing her gently, I grinned, she smiled and blushed. "Stephanie you are so beautiful" I whispered running my hand down her cheek, she blushed again and kissed me.

I grabbed her hand again and decided to head back home and watch movies and eat popcorn aand chocolate.

------------------------

Hope you liked it Stephanie :) xx