(y/s/n) q&A

Y/s/n= your ship name

btw the twitter names are random

"Hey guys me and Luke here are going to be doing #y/s/n Q&A" I smiled at the camera.

"Okay luke first question is from @5SOSbabe_2011. Where and how did you meet?

"Well we met in school, it was kinda awkward but I'm happy I met her! " he grinned

"Haha, we met in the corridor cause it was my first day of school. " I smiled

"Next question is from @Lukespenguin416

And she asked.. what was your thoughts on each other when you first met?

"Well my thoughts on Luke was that he was incredibly cute, awkward but cute!" I smiled and his cheeks went pink.

"I thought y/n was so beautiful like she was an angel that fell from the sky " he smiled and it was my turn to blush.

"This is from @Calum5SOS.. oh God..it says when are you guys going to get married " we both blushed.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD!" I shouted and he ran upstairs..

"Yes y/n?" He laughed.

"Nice question!" I poked my tongue out and he laughed but Luke was silent.

After 10 minutes luke came back..

"I know we're doing this on camera but.." he started and got down on one knee.. my hand flew to my mouth.

"Y/n when I first met you I thought you were an angel that fell from the sky, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I love you so much.. will you marry me?" He smiled as tears streamed down my face and calum awwhed..

"Yes! A million times yes! " I smiled as he slid the ring on to my finger and kissed me.

"Okay guys so that was all we had for today see you next week for some more fun! Love you guys!" You and luke screamed together laughing and turned the camera off

"I love you princess. "

"I love you too"