imagine for Ella(Freedom42)

Luke's pov :

I spent all day with the boys trying to find the perfect ring to propose to my beautiful girlfriend Ella.

I had the ring in my pocket in a velvet box.

I sent a text to calum saying 'I really hope she says yes':) about 10 minutes he replied 'she will, she loves you' :)

About half an hour later Ella got in from work and I had soft music playing, candles and flower petals on the floor, it was so romantic, hopefully.

"Hey baby " I smiled kissing her

"Hey" she smiled.

We walked into the kitchen and her favourite food was on the table already.

"OMG Luke!" She cried "you did all this for me?!" She grinned.

"All for you baby! " I hugged her and she face me a confused look.

"But..why?" She frowned.

"Because I love you." I grinned.

I got down on one knee and she gasped and hand flew to her mouth.

Here goes..

"Ella from the first day I met you it felt like love at first sight which I never believed in. You make me so happy and I couldn't imagine being with anyone that isn't you. I love you so much will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs Ella Hemmings ?" I smiled,tears streamed down her face and she nodded.

"Yes Luke a million times Yes!" She shouted jumping into my arms.

We hugged for about 5 minutes before I put her down and kissed her sliding the finger onto her finger.

"I love you Ella " I smiled

"I love you too Luke " she smiled and I leaned down and kissed her passionately.

I really love this girl