Imagine for Abbey1905

Luke and I have only been dating two months and here we are already arguing over something so stupid.

"LUKE HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?" I screamed at him, he rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU!" He screamed louder than me, tears were in my eyes but I pushed them away, I stood there biting my lip.

"YEAH RIGHT! I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU HAVEN'T!" I screamed running upstairs and locking the bedroom door, tears were streaming down my face as I decided to take a shower.

Luke's pov;

Abbey and I were arguing , she accused me of cheating on her and then it went from there, she ran upstairs after saying one sentence that hurt the most. 'Yeah right, I'm surprised that you haven't!' The thought of it makes my heart ache what did she mean by that? I decided to let her calm down and I got in my car and drove to the shop.

I bought her some chocolate, flowers and a huge teddy bear that says I'm sorry. Cliché I know but right now I don't care. I drove back home, I heard the shower in our bedroom on and it suddenly turned off, I grabbed a pen and paper and decided to right a little note as well although I'm going to apologize to her face.

'Abbey, I'm so sorry baby girl really you have every right to accuse me of cheating but I promise you she was just a friend and nothing more, you're special to me too special that I would never cheat on you' x  Once I had written the note a smile appeared on my face. I walked upstairs with everything and knocked on the door with no answer.

"Abbey, can I come in?" I whispered, she muttered a no. "Please I need to tell you something and I have something for you" I tried again, she opened the door with puffy eyes but she saw what I had and her eyes widened. I handed her the chocolates and she smiled, the flowers made her sneeze, I handed her the teddy bear and she hugged me. When I handed her the note she had tears in her eyes.

"It's okay Luke, I forgive you" She whispered, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. I bit my lip.

"I- I love you Abbey" Her eyes sparkled, this was my first time of telling her I love her.

"I love you too Luke" She smiled, I pulled her in for a big hug and kissing her. Once we pulled away we decided to lay in bed cuddling and watching a movie whilst eating the chocolate I bought her. Oh how I lover her.