Imagine for Beach_pro

Your pov:

"LUKE JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE! SERIOUSLY I JUST FEEL LIKE A FUCKING CHILD!" I screamed, Luke just rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"JUST GROW UP ASHLIE! STOP MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME! I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN IF YOU SCREAM AT ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME. SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY I'M EVEN WITH YOU!" He screamed at me and I flinched, tears welled up in my eyes and his face softened. A tear fell from my eye and I ran upstairs sobbing on our bed, Luke kept knocking on the door.

"Ashlie, please I am so sorry, please let me in, I- I need to talk to you" He whispered through the door. I debated whether to let him in or not. I was gonna ignore him until I heard him sob, I jumped off the bed and ran to the door. I opened it and there he was sitting on the floor crying in his hands.

"Luke... Stop crying p-please" I cried, he looked at me and instantly stood up pulling me into a bone crushing hug. He cried into my neck and I started crying as well.

"I am so sorry Ashlie really I didn't mean it at all.. Please forgive m-me" He cried, I nodded my head. He looked at me and kissed me, he smiled at me after we pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine, I smiled at him and entwined our fingers, I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. We decided to go out for dinner because he wanted make it up to me.

------------------

Hope you liked it Ashlie :) x