Imagine For Haiitsmek

Luke and I were home alone today, a whole day without the boys or so I thought obviously I was wrong you see half an hour ago luke and I were kissing which started to get heated and the boys walked in. Here's how it all happened just if you were wondering which I'm sure you were.

"Amy! Come here a minute " Luke shouted from the bottom of the stairs, I had just finished drying and straightening my hair. I got up and walked downstairs. My boyfriend was stood with a smile on his face. I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around me kissing my head. " Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I nodded my head.

We walked into the living room and luke put on whatever he wanted to watch, 10 minutes into the film Luke looked at me and smiled. "You're so beautiful, did you know that?" I blushed at his words and shook my head. He started to kiss me and obviously I kissed back. He started kissing me deeper and then he needed up laying on top of me. It was really heated until we heard Calum. Of course they walked straight in before Luke had even moved.

"OMG MY INNOCENT EYES! "Calum screamed covering his eyes making me giggle." No babies yet! " Ash chimed in and Luke scoffed but laughed. Luke sat up and kissed me before the boys lazily sat down enjoying the movie with us occasionally sighing whenever Luke kissed me. Oh how I love the boys.

--------

Hi Amy, hope you enjoyed it! I absolutely loved writing it so I hope you enjoyed reading it, if you ever want another imagine just let me know x (: