Imagine for LukeyPookey1996xx

Sorry the imagines taken awhile for me to write I'm super sorry but I really hope you'll enjoy :)

-------------------------

Your pov:

I stood staring at the 5 pregnancy tests they were all positive, I started crying, Luke walked upstairs and looked in the sink. His face went pale and he stared at me, I looked really nervous and I started shaking.

"Y-you're pregnant" He stuttered, I slowly nodded my head, he looked like he was gonna be sick. "I-I'm leaving, I can't have a baby yet!" He whisper/shouted. Before I could say anything he ran out, I sat on the floor crying my eyes out. I phoned my best friend and told her what happened she said she'll always be here for me.

It's been about 3 months since I told Luke  I was pregnant, I've been doing well but I miss being at Luke's. I've been coping but it would be better with Luke, I decided to go to Luke's to finish getting a few things. I knocked on his door and he looked shocked when he opened it, he looked at my belly and smiled, he let me in and I walked upstairs, I grabbed a few things from our bedroom, I walked downstairs and he smiled a bit.

"Amber, I have something to show you" He whispered, he grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs,we walked into the door next to his bedroom, when we walked in I almost started crying. There was a cot, kids toys and it was painted. "Do you like the nursery?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face.

"I-I love it. But I thought you didn't want our daughter?" I whispered, he looked sad until I said daughter. He grinned and I smiled.

"W-we're having a little girl! OMG that's amazing! A-amber, I am so so sorry. Forgive me? I want our daughter" I thought about it and grinned, I nodded my head and he pulled me into a hug. "I love you Amber and I love you too baby" He kissed me and my baby bump. I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you too Luke and our little daughter loves you too" I smiled, suddenly the baby started kicking and I put Luke's hand on my belly and his eyes sparkled as he felt her kick.

"I love you" He smiled, rubbing my baby bump. "I love you too Luke"

----------------------------------------

Hope you liked it Amber, sorry it's a bit late x