Imagine for prettyprincessluke

Your pov:

Luke and I have been best friends since we were like 3, I moved away when I was 5 but I've transferred back to Australia, I decided to surprise him because I know he hasn't moved house. I asked my mum to drop me off at Luke's house and I knocked. Luke answered and as soon as he saw me his eyes sparkled.

"CHLOE OMG how have you been?! I haven't seen you in like 12 years, you haven't changed at all. Wait- why are you back here?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"I'm really good Luke, I know, you haven't changed either. I guess I missed home and so my mum and I decided to transfer back here" I grinned, he smiled. What he did next was shocking. He kissed me! Once he pulled away he looked shocked.

"uh sorry Chloe, I-I shouldn't have done tha-" He started but I kissed him again, he grinned and I blushed.

Luke's pov:

Chloe's back! We started talking and then I kissed her. I pulled away and went wide eyed. I blushed and started stuttering. "uh sorry Chloe, I-I shouldn't have done tha-" I started but she kissed me, I pulled away and grinned. I just realized that I really like her.

"Chloe, we've been friends since we were 3, when you left when we were 5 I was really sad. I got upset at school all the time, you always sat next to me on the carpet and you left. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, she blushed and nodded pulling me into a hug. I kissed her and decided to jump a next step.

"I know I might be rushing it a bit but.. I love you" I whispered. She smiled and bit her lip.

"I love you too" She grinned, I blushed and pulled her into a kiss, she went to pull away but I deepened the kiss, we smiled and pulled away. We decided to go inside and catch up on things that we missed out on in each others lives whilst cuddling.

---------------

There you go Chloe I really really hope you enjoyed. I really enjoyed writing it so enjoy x