Four

Demi | Mature

"I love this" I randomly spoke as I remained relaxed back against Odell who was drawing random patterns on my arm

"I love this" I randomly spoke as I remained relaxed back against Odell who was drawing random patterns on my arm. "The quiet. It's peaceful" I lightly smiled to myself as Odell traced 'I love you' on my arm. "I love you too."

"You got that then?" I lightly laughed as I pulled away from him and then adjusted my position to straddle him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and combed my fingers through his curls. His hands moved to rest on my ass.

"I don't want to go on tour" he lightly laughed as he leant up to kiss me. "I know that it's months away but still" I released a breath. "You're going to visit, right?"

"Of course I am. I gotta see my girl in action" I dipped my head back as he began to nibble and suck on my neck. I could feel him growing beneath me. A light moan slipped from my lips as his lips hit my weak spot. I began to grind against him. I dampened as his hands moved from my ass and his fingers slid underneath my bikini bottoms. I bit down on my lip to stifle my moans as his finger slid along my wet entrance.

"O" my fingers clamped around his curls as he eased two of his fingers into me. His thumb pressed against my clit. "Fuck" I moved my hips along with his fingers that continued to quicken their pace. "O-Odell" I whimpered as my stomach clenched and for a brief moment I clamped around his fingers. I was just moments away from releasing all over his fingers. I glanced down to meet Odell's hungry eyes. "No" I grumbled and Odell smirked as he pulled his fingers from me, lifting them up to his lips and licking my juices off.

"Mmm, so sweet."

"You're mean" he lightly laughed. "How would you like it if I did the same to you?" I spoke as I traced my fingers down his chest and I slowly pushed his shorts down his legs.

"You do, Angel" I rolled my eyes as I took him in my hand. I slowly began to slide my hand along him. I leant to kiss him as I lined him up with my slick entrance. His hands gripped my hips as I slowly sunk down onto him, moaning against his lips. The harder he managed to slam into me, the harder it became to kiss him. I nuzzled my face into his neck, my fingers tightly gripping his hair as I tried to keep my moans quiet. I know these villas are private but they're not miles apart and you can still hear your neighbours. "Fuck, Baby" Odell's hand moved to my ass as he helped push me down on him. "Baby, I-I'm gonna cum" I clamped around him, gasping as Odell pressed a finger against my clit. The slow movements of his finger helped to push me over the edge. I crashed my lips to Odell's as I hit my high, moaning into the kiss as my entire body quivered with desire. I remained on top of him as we tried to calm our breathing, our hearts pounding against our chests. Odell's fingers slowly combed through my hair. "I swear, you have the best pussy" I rolled my eyes and moved away from him, gently slapping his chest.

"Odell" he laughed, grabbing a hold of my hips so I couldn't stand up and he remained inside me. "What?" he cupped my face in his hands and brought me down to kiss him. His tongue slid along my bottom lip. "O" his tongue slid into my mouth and began to fight with my own. His hands moved back to my hips and he started to move me against him.

-

Liked by maddelagarza, joejonas and 2,826,826 othersddlovato Bora Bora you've been a dream 😍View all 1,162,826 commentsmatthew_scott_montgomery JEALOUS😩😩iamkittens Hot girl shit 😍👸🏻

ddlovato Bora Bora you've been a dream 😍
View all 1,162,826 comments
matthew_scott_montgomery JEALOUS😩😩
iamkittens Hot girl shit 😍👸🏻

"Can we stay here forever?" Odell lightly laughed as he swung our joined hands between us as we walked along the beach after enjoying an incredible dinner together. The food here is amazing and the views you get while eating make it just that little bit better. "Thank you for my huge birthday presents" we stopped walking and then he turned me to face him, his hands locking behind my back. "You've spoilt me" I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers playing with the hair at the back of his neck as I leant up to peck his lips.

"You deserve it, Baby."

"I love you" Odell pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you more" I lightly giggled as I shook my head.

"I don't think that's possible" his lips twitched up into a smirk as he removed his arms from around me and he took a step back. My eyebrows scrunched together as he glanced down.

"No, I'll prove it to you" my hand flew up to cover my mouth as Odell slowly sunk down onto one knee. Tears slowly began to force their way forward until my vision became slightly blurred. I rapidly blinked them away, tears slowly rolling down my cheeks as I watched him pull a velvet box from his pocket. "Demi, I-I love you more than I thought I could ever love another person" a lump rapidly formed in my throat. "You're the person I want to wake up to every morning and you're the person I want to fall asleep next to every night" I bit down on my lip as I held my breath, wanting to hear every little thing that he said. "I want to scream out to the world that I love you. You're my soulmate, Demi" my heart began to hammer against my chest. "I want to be there to protect you. I want to watch you grow with our children. I want to grow old with you, Demi. I love you" the ring shone in the dim light from the setting sun but my blurry vision made it impossible for me to make it out, not that it mattered. He could propose to me with a ring pop and I'd still say yes. "Will you marry me?" my eyes locked with Odell's as I nodded, tears still pouring down my cheeks. "Yes?" his eyebrows slightly raised. I couldn't help but to laugh through my tears at the obvious surprise in his eyes. I nodded again, beginning to rapidly wipe at my cheeks.

"Yes" his lips twitched into a wide smile as he stood, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me off the floor as he twirled us. I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yes, I'll marry you" he lowered my feet to the floor and then cupped my face in his hands. "I-I think I just proved that I love you more by saying yes" my lips twitched into a smirk as Odell rolled his eyes and then he leant in to kiss me.

——