Nine

Demi

"Hey Babe" Odell turned to me as I walked into the living room and I dropped down onto the couch beside him.

"Hi Baby. What's up?" I turned to face him, my legs crossed as his eyes moved back over to the tv that was playing highlights from his football game yesterday. They won again and it's safe to say he got his usual winning fuck.

"When do you want to get married?" his eyebrows scrunched together as he turned his full attention to me.

"What do you mean, Baby?"

"Like, month-wise or season-wise? I've kinda always wanted a spring wedding, ya know when flowers are just in bloom" his lips twitched into a smirk as my smile widened, my cheeks burnt as I noticed the look he was giving me. "What?" he shook his head and lightly laughed as he moved his hand over to my thigh. "Would you want a spring wedding?"

"Baby, I don't care when we have our wedding, just as long as I get to see you in a white dress and I get to call you my wife at the end of the day" I bit down on my lip as my cheeks burnt.

"Well, can you at least pretend to care?" he laughed as my eyebrows raised at him.

"I'm happy with a spring wedding" he leant in to peck my lips. "Spring next year? Because that doesn't give us too long to plan and you're on tour in the spring."

"I know that's why I wanted to mention it" I bit down on my lip as his eyebrows scrunched together. "Do you want to get married next year or would you be happy with spring 2019? I-I'll probably take a break in 2019 anyway so it'll give us plenty of time to plan and I-I won't have to worry about having to go on tour and it means that..." Odell's lips pressed against mine which shut up my rambling. "Thank you" I mumbled against his lips. He laughed as he moved away from me.

"Spring 2019 sounds amazing" my lips twitched into a smile. His eyes moved back to the tv so I moved to straddle him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to comb my fingers through his curls. "Hey, I'm trying to watch this" I lightly giggled as his hands moved to my ass.

"You were amazing, just know that" I pressed a quick peck to his lips. "I like that I can finally support you in public" his fingers began to massage my ass. "When do you wanna announce the engagement? I mean we've only technically just started dating but every time I remove my ring, I'm worried I'm going to lose it" my eyes moved to the ring on my finger.

"Give it a couple months and I'll propose to you again" I rolled my eyes as Odell gently laughed. "Whenever you're comfortable with announcing it, Angel."

"That's really not helpful, Odell" I went to climb off his lap but was pulled back down by Odell's hands on my waist.

"Why don't we give it a couple more months?"

"Are you worried somethings going to go wrong?" he rolled his eyes, his hands cupping around my neck. He lightly caressed my cheeks with his thumbs.

"No. I just don't want you to get bombarded with more questions about how long we've been dating. I can avoid them but you've been questioned about it in every interview you've done. I kinda feel a little bad."

"People just don't seem to want to drop the topic, it isn't your fault, Baby" he leant up to peck my lips which made my lips twitch into a light smile. "What would you say if I said that I was thinking of heading back to mine tonight?" I curled his hair around my fingers.

"I would question you and I'd ask, what the fuck is going on?" I lightly laughed as his eyebrows raised and his eyes held a hint of worry. I felt kind of bad for a moment.

"Are you not getting annoyed with me being here all the time?" he rolled his eyes as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Demi, I've asked you to marry me. You really think you're annoying me by constantly staying here" I shrugged my shoulders. "Demi, I love having you here" I bit down on my lip. "I don't even think I could imagine you going back."

"So, what are you saying?" his lips twitched into a smirk.

"Is this your way of getting me to ask you to move in?" I shrugged my shoulders and bit down on my lip. "Stop trying to look cute" my mouth slowly hung open.

"Trying to look cute?" he rolled his eyes and laughed. "I should always look cute to you" I hit him gently on the chest.

"Demi, will you move in with me?" my smile widened.

"I would love too" he shook his head as he smiled. "I couldn't take Batman to mine anyway, he doesn't have anything."

"That's true" I leant to peck his lips. "You know that you moving in is just going to fuel the fire, right?"

"I know, but I don't think I really care" I squealed as he flipped me down onto the couch and he hovered over me. He placed his hands beside my head as he adjusted himself between my legs. "I need to stop worrying about what people say or what people think. I need to just live my life for me and stop living it for other people like I've always done. Moving in with you will make me so happy. I've basically been living here for the last month anyway."

"Then I would love to have you living here" I giggled as he nuzzled his face into my neck and he began to nibble on my sweet spot. "I can't wait to wake up to you every morning."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Angel" my back arched into him as his arm slid under my back. As Odell sucked on my neck, Batman's tongue began to lick at my foot.

"Batman's licking my foot" I lightly laughed as Odell pushed himself off me. We glanced down at Batman who sat once he realised he had our attention. "Hi Baby."

"He's such a cock block" I hit Odell on the chest as he moved off me. He laughed and dropped back against the couch as I lifted Batman onto my lap.

——