Eighteen

Demi | Mature

"Baby" I grumbled as Odell whispered down my ear. His lips delicately brushed against my earlobe. "It's Christmas, Baby" my lips slowly began to twitch at the corners. I love Christmas but I hope this isn't too early of a wake up call.

"What time is it?"

"It's just gone 8, Baby" Odell separated my legs and then moved to settle between them. "It's Christmas, Demetria" his hand caressed my thigh as he began to nibble on my neck.

"Odell" I ran my fingers into his curls, my lips continuing to twitch at the corners. I could feel him growing in his pants. "Odell, your mom is in the house" his lips formed into a smirk against my skin, that he gently began to nibble on.

"She won't hear, Baby Girl."

"Odell, not while your mom's here" he rolled off me with a huff. I bit down on my lip and tried to hold back my giggle as I turned to stare at him. "Stop sulking" he shrugged me off as I placed my hand on his chest. I couldn't hold back my giggle anymore as I noticed the tent in his pants. "I'm sorry" he shook his head as he pushed himself out of bed. I sat up as he disappeared into the en-suite. I rolled my eyes, a smirk forming on my face as I climbed out of bed. I threw my hair up into a ponytail and then headed down into the kitchen where Heather was stood by the stove. "Morning Heather" she glanced back at me over her shoulder.

"Morning Sweetheart."

"You didn't have to start breakfast" I spoke as I headed to fuss Batman who was eating his own breakfast, his tail wagging.

"I thought I'd help out. I've been up for an hour already and was starting to get hungry" I flashed her a light smile. It was a while later that Odell appeared and I had to bite down on my lip to stop myself from smirking as he met my gaze. "Morning Odell" he nodded at Heather and then leant to kiss her cheek as he poured himself a mug of coffee.

"Morning Mom" he leant back against the counter and met my gaze as I pushed myself to stand.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed, glancing briefly down at his pants. My lips twitched slightly at the corners. He walked towards me and leant to press his lips to my ear.

"You're a tease" I rolled my eyes and nudged him in the side as he smirked down at me and then went to help his mom finish off breakfast.

-

My family arrived an hour after we had eaten and then we settled in the living room to open gifts. I think Batman was the most excited out of anyone. He ran around with every toy he unwrapped, his tail wagging excitedly.

"There's one left" Madison pulled out the wrapped present and then held it towards Odell who sat beside me. I bit down on my lip as Odell took the gift and read the tag. I flashed him a smile as our eyes met. My stomach fluttered with butterflies as he slowly unwrapped it, continuing to glance up at me. He pulled the lid off the box and we all watched as a wide smile spread across his face.

"Are-Are you serious?" I nodded as my smile widened.

"It's in the garage" he shot up off the couch and headed towards the garage with everyone following behind him. His mouth dropped as he stepped into the garage and saw the old vintage sports car.

 His mouth dropped as he stepped into the garage and saw the old vintage sports car

"Wow" his mouth dropped in surprise. "Shit, Baby. This is incredible" he wrapped his arm around me and then leant to kiss me. I smiled as he pulled away and then headed to the car. He unlocked it, the smile on his face just growing wider as he slid into the driver's seat. "Baby, this is amazing" he looked like a little kid as he sat in the car. His entire face lit up.

"This is a sweet ride" Dad commented as he walked around the car. "You did good, Honey" I lightly giggled as Odell nodded his agreement, he was admiring every inch of the car. "I think we should take it on a test drive" he slid into the passenger seat and glanced to Odell who's smile widened.

"Open the garage door please, Baby" I rolled my eyes as I headed to open the garage as Odell switched on the engine.

"Be careful please" he flashed me a smirk as he slowly drove the car from the garage.

-

"Thank you so much for my present" I smiled as I combed my fingers through Odell's curls as he nibbled on my neck. "I fucking love it, Baby" I squealed as he lifted me by the thighs and then lowered me down onto the bed.

"Odell, your mom" he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Forget her" I bit down on my lip, trying to hold in my moan as he nibbled on my sweet spot. "I wanna make love to my incredible fiancée" my lips twitched at the corners.

"Make love, huh? Not fuck" he pulled his face from my neck and pressed his forehead to mine. His eyes twinkled as they met mine. He pressed a gentle peck to my lips. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip. He hooked his fingers around my leggings and slowly pulled them down my legs. We only detached our lips to rid ourselves of our clothes. Odell kissed every inch of my body. The further south his lips traveled, the harder I had to try and suppress my moans. I clamped my fingers around his curls as his tongue slid along my slit. My legs draped over his back and I arched my back off the bed, biting down on my lip to stifle my moans as Odell licked along my slit and sucked on my clit. He lapped up my juices until I was a squirming mess on the bed beneath him.

"You taste so much better than any Christmas dinner I've ever had" I rolled my eyes and hit him on the side as he pressed his forehead to mine, placing the tip of his erection at my entrance. I pressed my lips to his to muffle our moans as he slowly eased himself into me. Our bodies rocking together.

——