Forty Five

Demi

"Baby, I swear to you that I didn't realise there'd be strippers" I bit down on my lip as I glanced up at Odell who was on my phone screen. He had FaceTimed me almost as soon as I'd read the article, it was like he knew. It was a little creepy when my phone rang. The look on his face though was pure panic.

"I knew there would be. I did warn you."

"I swear nobody touched my dick" my lips twitched at the corners as I tried to hold in my laughter. "I didn't even touch them. I completely kept my hands to myself" he held his hand up as if in surrender. It really was taking everything I had not to laugh because I trust him. "I can't say I really looked at them much. It felt quite awkward actually. I don't think watching strippers is my thing anymore" listening to his ramble was actually quite cute. I was enjoying it probably a little too much. "They weren't that pretty really" I just rolled my eyes. "There's only one girl who I find beautiful."

"That better be me?" he laughed as a smirk formed on my face and my eyebrows raised.

"Of course" my cheeks began to burn. "But I-I guess there is actually another girl who I find beautiful too" my eyebrows scrunched together. A light smile settled on his face as he glanced down. "Iona" tears pricked at the back of my eyes.

"She would have nearly been 9 months."

"And she would have been beautiful" I nodded as I blinked to hold back my tears.

"I'm not mad at you, Odell, and I don't believe you did anything. I know how much shit the media can talk. I trust you" a smile formed on his face as he nodded.

"I trust you too, Baby, and I love you very much."

"The next 6 hours can't go quick enough" he laughed. "I can't wait to see you. I know it's only been a night but I seriously fucking missed you."

"I fucking missed you too. 6 hours and counting, Angel."

-

I reached the bottom step of the stairs just as Odell stepped through the front door. He stood there for a moment as if he was in trouble, he actually looked like a little child who had been caught doing something he shouldn't.

"Are you going to come and kiss me?" I bit down on my lip as they twitched slightly at the corners.

"I-I thought you'd be mad at me" I rolled my eyes as I stepped up to him, fisting his shirt and pulling him into me.

"I told you that I don't care. I told you that I wasn't mad at you, why do you think that would have changed?" he just shrugged his shoulders. "I trust you, Odell."

"I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes as I leant up to kiss him.

"I guess I'll have to apologise too then" I mumbled against his lips. He moved away from me, his eyebrows raised.

"And why would you need to do that?"

"Because I had a stripper too" I bit down on my lip. He continued to stare at me with a blank expression. "I-I didn't even realise I was getting one. He was in a fireman uniform."

"Was he better looking than me?" I giggled as I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled his lips down to meet mine.

"Of course he wasn't" he lightly laughed against my lips. "I actually found it quite awkward" his hands moved down to rest on my ass as I twirled his curls around my fingers. "I don't think strippers are for me either. I'd never even had one before last night" he laughed as he pressed a kiss to my cheek and then he nuzzled his face into my neck. "The girls got us some gifts. There's one that I think you'll love, but unfortunately you can't see it yet" his eyes filled with intrigue.

"Are you going to tell me what it is?"

"Lingerie for our wedding night" he groaned into my neck, the vibrations made my spine shiver. I still regret making a deal to hold off from sex for a month. As Odell pressed light kisses along my neck, his fingers slid under my shirt. He detached his lips from my neck and I watched, trying to hold in my giggle as he found the plastic wrap on my lower back.

"Have you got a new tattoo?"

"Maybe" his eyes filled with intrigue as he placed his hands on my hips and turned me around.

"Can I remove the wrap?" I nodded, biting down on my lip as he slowly removed the wrap from my back. "When did you get this then, Mrs Beckham?" just above the waistband of my leggings was a new tattoo that said 'Mrs Beckham.'

"Last night. It was a dare" he pressed his lips to my neck.

"You played truth or dare at your bachelorette party?" his hands caressed my sides as I nodded.

"Yes. Some of us are sober, Odell" he gently laughed against my neck as I leant myself back into him.

"I didn't drink that much, Baby. I can still remember what happened" I placed my hand over his that remained on my waist. "Well, I love the tattoo, Angel" my lips twitched into a wide smile. I slowly turned myself to face him, his arms remaining wrapped around me. He leant down to press his forehead to mine as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I think you should get my name tattooed somewhere."

"On my ass?" I rolled my eyes as his lips twitched into a smirk. "I'd get your name tattooed somewhere."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously" he nodded, brushing his lips with mine. "How about we go now?" I raised my eyebrows as I pulled away.

"Now?"

"Yeah, why not? I don't have any plans today" his fingers played with the ends of my hair. The smile on my face just continued to widen at the serious look on his face. "What do you say?" I nodded, sliding my hand down his chest.

"Come on then, lets get my name tattooed on your ass" he rolled his eyes as I released a giddy laugh.

——