Forty Nine

Demi | Mature

"Baby, are you nearly finished in there?" I lightly laughed as I tried to figure out the white lace lingerie.

"There's too many parts to this" he just laughed through the door at my groan of annoyance.

"Don't worry about it, Angel. It's only coming off anyway" I rolled my eyes as I gave up on it. I admired my reflection in the mirror, combing my fingers through my hair. I released a breath, my stomach clenching with desire. I reached for the door, stepping out and turning to Odell who was sat on the bed. The moment he glanced up at me, his lips twitched into a wide smile. "Fuck" I bit down on my lip and giggled. "You-You look-You look-Wow" I glanced briefly down at myself. "Fuck" he signalled me over with his finger. My body shivered as he lightly caressed my waist. "You're beautiful. So fucking beautiful" I squealed as he pulled me down onto him and then managed to flip us over. His lips pressed against mine as he separated my legs and managed to settle between them. I could instantly feel his need for me. I combed my fingers through his curls as he pressed himself into me. My body arched into him as he began to kiss down my body, his fingers and lips caressing every inch of my skin. A smile formed on my face as I moaned. His hands slid up my back and he unclipped my bra, detaching his lips from my skin so he could remove it. "Mmm" I gasped as he wrapped his lips around my nipple and gently began to flick it with his tongue.

"O" my fingers tangled in his curls as my panties dampened. He began to kiss down my body, his fingers hooking around the straps of my panties which he slowly tugged down my legs. He made sure to kiss almost every inch of my thigh. I bit down on my lip as I moaned, running my fingers into my hair. His fingers slid delicately along my legs as he removed my panties and then deposed of them on the floor.

"I told you they wouldn't be on long" he spoke as he pressed his lips to my inner thigh, beginning to gently nibble and suck on my skin. His fingers caressed my lower stomach.

"Odell, fuck me" my hips began to move to try and gain some form of friction. He just gently laughed.

"All in good time, Angel" I cried out as his tongue slid along my soaking entrance. I ran my fingers into his curls, my thighs clamping on either side of his face as he licked every crease, his tongue flicking against my clit. I clutched at the sheet, beginning to shake beneath him as his tongue brought me over the edge. He kissed up my shivering body until he pressed his forehead to mine. "I forgot how good you taste, Baby" his lips brushed against mine. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip. I managed to push him back on the bed, kissing along his jawline and into his neck. His fingers played in my hair as he deeply moaned down my ear. I began to kiss down his bare chest, my fingers playing with his belt. He sprang to attention as I pushed his pants down his legs and then discarded of them on the floor. I licked my lips as I wrapped my hand around his shaft, watching his face as he released a strained groan. "Fuck" I wrapped my mouth around the tip and then began to lick and suck his length. "Fuck Angel" his fingers clamped on a couple strands of my hair, he never forced me down on him though. Strained moans slipped from his mouth as he hit the back of my throat. He began to twitch in my mouth but before he had the chance to cum, I moved away from him. I moved to straddle him, pressing him into my entrance as I leant to press my forehead to his. "Ah Baby" his hands moved to my ass as I slowly sunk myself down onto him.

"Fuck O" I began to bounce on his cock, his hands moving to rest on my hips. I nuzzled my face into his neck, beginning to nibble and suck on his sweet spot.

"You feel so good. You're so tight" he helped to move my hips. I squealed as he flipped us over, his arms resting beside my head as he began to thrust into me. "I love you" he began to kiss every inch of my face. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and began thrusting harder, it obvious that he was reaching his high. My walls began to clench around him. "I love you so much, Angel" my back ached into him and I moaned as I hit the edge, Odell following not too far behind me, his fingers tangling in my hair. "Shit Baby."

"Fuck" my body continued to quiver as Odell slid from me and dropped down onto the bed beside me, our breathing rapid. "Fuck" Odell laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist and he pulled me into his sweaty front. "I feel all tingly" his hand caressed my stomach. "I-I should have probably told you that I-I've stopped taking my birth control" my eyes turned to meet Odell's. At first his expression was blank. I gave him a moment for it to sink in.

"You mean that we could have just created a baby?" I bit down on my lip as I shrugged. His lips twitched into a smile as he leant to kiss me and moved to settle himself once again between my legs. It wasn't long later that he was hard again.

Liked by diannadelagarza, matthew_scott_montgomery and 8,156,826 othersddlovato Loving you is easy @obj 💍❤️View all 3,815,462 commentsparishilton Such a beautiful ceremony 🥺❤️arianagrande Congrats DD 💗💗

ddlovato Loving you is easy @obj 💍❤️
View all 3,815,462 comments
parishilton Such a beautiful ceremony 🥺❤️
arianagrande Congrats DD 💗💗

Liked by heathervannorman and 1,616,963 others
obj Forever Mine 😻
View all 618,628 comments
victorkruz Incredible ceremony man 🙌🏼
ddlovato Forever mine too 🥺❤️

Demi Lovato marries Odell Beckham Jr.

Demi Lovato and her football fiancé, Odell Beckham Jr, marry in intimate ceremony surrounded by family and close friends.

——