Ten

Demi | Mature

Demi Lovato's Hollywood Hills mansion up for sale for almost $7,000,000.

Singer, Demi Lovato, has put her Hollywood Hills home on the market for $6.9 million. At 5,600sq ft, the modern mansion has four bedrooms, a games room and a swimming pool, plus views of Laurel Canyon and the Los Angeles skyline.

The move comes just a month after her first public date with Los Angeles Rams wide receiver, Odell Beckham Jr. Have this new power couple been dating for longer than we thought or are they moving a little fast?

"People think we're moving too fast" Odell turned to me with furrowed eyebrows as he unpacked a box labelled kitchen.

"We're not moving too fast" he pressed a kiss to my temple as he walked past me. "They just don't know the full truth."

"There are also people who think I'm pregnant" tears burnt at the back of my eyes at the photo used with the article I scrolled passed. They claimed to be able to see the hint of a baby bump. I actually felt good that day too. "So, apparently I'm now fat" my phone was taken from my hand as I glanced down, staring at my stomach. A single teardrop rolled down my cheek as Odell cupped my chin in his hand and he lifted my head up. He lightly wiped away the tear from my cheek.

"You are not fat" I refused to meet his gaze as my eyes welled up with tears. "Demi. Baby, look at me" he tapped my chin as my eyes moved to meet his. "You're not fat, Angel. Baby, come here" he wrapped his arms around me and moved his way between my legs as I cuddled myself into him. "They're talking shit, Baby. You know that's what they do."

"I-I know but there's always gonna be a little part of me that believes them. Unfortunately it's how my brain works" Odell combed his fingers through my hair as he leant to kiss me.

"Well, you're beautiful" my lips twitched at the corners. "And you're hot. You're sexy. You're talented" between each compliment, he pressed a kiss to a different area of my face. The little kisses eventually made me giggle. "I love you so much" I nodded as I wrapped my hand around his neck and brought him down for a kiss.

"I love you too" his hands moved to my waist as he deepened the kiss, his tongue sliding along my lower lip. He quickly unfastened my jeans, his hands sliding underneath them. I lifted my ass slightly as he pushed them over my ass and down my thighs. I moaned against his lips as his hand then slid between my legs and he began to rub me through my panties. I instantly began to dampen at his touch. "O" I detached my lips from his, breathing heavily as he moved my panties out of the way and he inserted two fingers into me. I glanced down as his fingers slid in and out, coated in my juices. "F-Fuck" I clamped my teeth down onto my lip to stifle my moan as his fingers brought me over the edge. Before I even had chance to fully come down from my high, Odell's hands slid under my ass and he lifted me onto the cold counter. "Fuck, Odell, it's freezing" he laughed as he leant in to kiss me, my arms wrapping around his neck, my fingers running through his curls. His hands worked to quickly unfasten his jeans. He detached our lips and glanced down, my head dropping back slightly as Odell sunk himself into me. "Fuck" Odell's hot breath hit against my neck as he slowly moved inside me. He began to nip and suck on my neck as he thrust harder into me.

"Baby" he nibbled on my earlobe, his breath on my neck made me shiver. "You feel so good, Angel" I clamped my vaginal muscles around him which made him groan. "Fuck Dem" his grip tightened on my ass as he held me against him and we rocked together on the counter. I whimpered as he managed to press his thumb to my clit, beginning to gently massage it. The touch sent shockwaves through me. "Cum for me, Baby Girl" I lost all control at the nickname, my teeth clamping down on my lip as I clamped my fingers around Odell's curls. Odell's thrusts became harder as he slowly pushed me down onto the counter, his hand sliding under my shirt so he could cup my breast in his hand. His other hand held my hip, keeping me in place as he pounded into me. "I-I'm gonna-gonna..." a deep moan left his lips as his thrusts halted, his cock as far into me as it could go. He leant over me, breathing heavily against me. I ran my fingers through his curls as I locked my legs around his waist. I whimpered as he slid out of me and then he pushed himself to stand.

"I-I'm gonna have to shower again" Odell laughed as he took a hold of my hand and he helped me to sit. "You know that we eat off here, right?" his lips twitched into a smirk.

"We actually eat off plates, Baby" he continued to laugh as I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the arm.

"Smart ass" I slid off the counter, stumbling into Odell as my legs shook due to my previous pleasure.

"You okay, Angel?" I nodded as I steadied myself.

"I'm good. You just fucked the shit outta me" I glanced up at him and flashed him a smile which he leant to kiss. "I'm gonna head up and shower" his lips twitched into a smirk as he pulled me into him.

"Can I join?" I rolled my eyes as his eyes burnt into mine. "I can fuck the shit outta ya again?"

"Max is coming to get me in 15, O" he released a breath, his lower lip sticking out. "Don't" I nudged him in the side, pulling myself away from his grip as he laughed.

"Nice ass, Baby" my cheeks burnt as I left the kitchen and headed upstairs so I could shower for the second time today.

——