Seven

Demi | Mature

I slipped my engagement ring off my finger and placed it in the box which I dropped into my purse. Max brought the car to a stop. I smiled as I slid out beginning to walk towards the stadium with Max beside me.

Me: I can't wait to watch you kick ass 😝

Odell has his first match of the season today and I'm so glad that we came out to the world because it finally means that I can support him in public. It means I can be stood in the stands and not sat on the couch at home. Thankfully we managed to avoid everyone as we headed to our seats. We were sat on the side of the pitch. I could feel peoples eyes on me, it was obvious that there would be photos of me spread on the internet but I tried my hardest to ignore them. It was easier to forget about them once the teams ran out onto the pitch. My eyes instantly found Odell and my smile widened.

I stood up to cheer at half time, the Los Angeles Rams in the lead. My smile widened as Odell ran straight to me, his hands cupping around my face as he pulled me down to kiss him.

"I'm proud of you" I mumbled against his lips. "I think we're being watched" Odell turned to find his teammates watching us, each of them wearing identical smirks. My cheeks burnt as I glanced back down at Odell who rolled his eyes.

"I should probably go. You look hot in my jersey though" my cheeks burnt as I glanced down. "I'll see you at the end. Love you" I nodded, biting down on my lip and waving at him as he ran off. He was slapped on the back by his teammates as they disappeared under the stands. My cheeks burnt as I lowered myself into my seat beside Max.

Demi Lovato spotted at SoFi Stadium.

The Sorry Not Sorry hit maker was spotted supporting her boyfriend, Odell Beckham Jr at his first match of the football season.

Lovato, 25, was wearing her boyfriends jersey as she cheered him on. Beckham, 24, headed straight for Lovato at full time to celebrate his teams win with a congratulatory kiss.

-

"If I'm going to get this good of a fucking every time I win, I'm determined to win every match" I breathlessly giggled as I lay naked beside Odell. He rolled to face me, his arm wrapping around my waist as he pulled me into his chest.

"Shouldn't you be determined to win every match anyway? Isn't it like your job to try and win?" I rolled my eyes and laughed as he just shrugged. "What did your teammates say?"

"When?" he questioned as he began to trace patterns on my arm that lay over my stomach.

"After you kissed me at halftime?" he lightly laughed as he pressed his lips to my neck.

"They said that you're hot and I threatened to beat them up if they ever said that about you again" I nibbled on my lip as my cheeks heated up. I glanced to Odell as he pulled his face from my neck and his eyes moved to meet mine.

"At least you're the only one who gets to see me naked" his tongue licked along his lip as he eyed me.

"And it better stay that way" I giggled as I leant to kiss him.

"Of course, Honey" I continued to giggle as he moved to hover over me, his lips beginning to nip and suck on my neck. I dropped my head back with a moan as my body arched into him. "O" his hand slid down my waist and along my thigh which he lifted to wrap around him. He pressed himself into me, my hips moving so I rubbed against him. He moaned as he nuzzled his face into my neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. I cried out as he slammed himself into me, my fingers clamping in his curls. Our sweaty bodies clung together as Odell pounded into me, his grip tight on my hips.

"Mmm, I love you" his eyes met mine and I melted, my back arching into him as I moaned, losing all control. He slid himself from me and I squealed as he flipped me over. I wrapped my arms around the pillow as he slapped my ass. His hands held my hips as he eased himself back into me. My moans were muffled by the pillow as Odell leant over to kiss the back of my neck, our skin slapping together as he repeatedly thrust into me. His hand slid under my body, his fingers beginning to rub my clit as he lifted my ass slightly into him. It became harder to contain my moans as he brought me closer to the edge, my walls clamping around him as he continued to pound into me. "Fuck Baby" I clutched tightly onto the pillow as I felt myself building. "Shit. I'm gonna cum" his thrusts became harder as he came closer to his high. I swear that I blacked out as I went over the edge, my cries of pleasure muffled into the pillow. He slid himself from me and dropped down onto the bed beside me as I tried to calm my rapid breathing, my ass still in the air.

"F-Fuck" once my body had stopped quivering, I slowly sunk into the mattress. I turned to Odell who was trying to calm his own breathing as he stared up at the ceiling. I reached out to trace patterns along his chest which caused him to glance over at me, his lips twitching up into a smile. "L-Love you" he lightly laughed as he rolled to kiss me.

"Love you too" my smile widened.

"I've gotta pee" he rolled his eyes and laughed as I jumped off the bed and headed to the en-suite.

"Throw me a towel, Babe" I shook my head as I laughed, grabbing a towel and throwing it over to him.

——